Chapter 2(Edited)

Lila's Pov.

Right now Luke and I are making popcorn and snacks for the movie. While Calum, Ashton, and Michael are turning the living room into a fort. I was trying to reach the popcorn but it was at the very top shelf Ashton hides it there so I won't eat it all. I tried to jump and get it , I was so close to getting it when someone reached up and grabbed it for me and handing it to me. I turn and see Luke smirking.

" Thank you Lukey." I said in a childish tone.

" No problem Li." He said, he used the nickname people used to call me when I was little.

" Don't call me that.I'm not 4." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

" But you are younger than me, respect your elders." He said using an old man voice at the end.

" By 4 hours." I said scolding him. He thinks that just because he's that much older than me he can hold it against me, it's four hours we were born on the same day. Can't he get over that?

" Those 4  hours count." He said smirking.

" Whatever that just means that you're a brittle old man then." I said sticking my tongue out like a little kid.

" Whatever." He said rolling his eyes and grabbing some bags of chips and bottles of pop and heading out to the living room. I follow behind. Some times I don't understand Luke Hemmings.

Luke's Pov

We were about half way through the movie and I looked over to see Lila passed out on the other end of the couch. She looks so adorable. Luke stop thinking like that she's Ashton's little sister. I can't help that I have a crush on her. She stared to stir around and I look to see the boys zoned into the movie.

" I'm going to bring Lila to her room." I say trying to get there attention but all I got was some hums and an okay. I picked her up gently trying not to wake her. I got her upstairs with out falling  thank god, and I headed towards her room. I slowly opened the door so it wouldn't wake her and stepped in quietly. I placed her gently on her bed and put her under the covers and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and said good night. I was about  to leave until I heard her.

"Luke?" she asked opening her big blue eyes.

" Yeah I'm here." I said walking to her bed.

" Cuddle?" She asked with puppy dog eyes and a pout. How could I resist that?

" Okay. But only for a few minutes." I said crawling under the covers with her. I wrapped my arms around her and she rested her head on my chest.

" You're the best friend ever Lukey." She said drifting back off into sleep.

Friend? If only she knew how I felt.