Descentshipping

Hi! This chapter will be on Descentshipping.

To be honest, I didn't know this existed until I looked at a very extended list of Pokémon shippings, so for the sake of people knowing what I'm talking about, this ship is between Riley (guy from iron island in the anime, games, and manga) and Queen Ilene (the current Queen of Cameron Palace at the time Lucario and the Mystery of Mew takes place).

The reason that this ship is called Descentshipping  is because Riley looks like he related to Sir Aaron and Queen Ilene says she is descended from Queen Rin (Both are characters from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, who are only seen in flashbacks). In terms of people shipping them, it makes sense since people ship Queen Rin and Sir Aaron, so people might ship these two since they look like the other two. The only problem is that Riley and Queen Ilene have not met in the anime, but maybe they have since Queen Ilene is only in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Riley is only in two episodes of the Diamond and Pearl anime, so not much is known about their interactions outside of their appearances.

There is no fanart for this ship since I think that not a lot of people know about it.

Rating: 8/10

Anyways, thanks for the 5k reads. It means a lot since this is the first book I started on Wattpad.

Does anybody have ship requests?

Au Revoir