Contestshipping

Welcome to the first official chapter of this book. As the title says, it will be on Contestshipping. Be aware that this is just my opinion and remember that if you do not agree with me, it's okay. I respect your opinion. Just respect my opinion as well. Feel free to tell me what your opinion is in the comments.

Lets just start off with the fact that this is my favorite ship of all time. This was the ship that actually got me into fanfiction and led me to Wattpad. I pretty much shipped this as a kid, which was before I even knew what shipping was.

Even now I go back and watch the advanced generation and from my perspective, the shipping hints are very obvious. Between the roses, and the fact that as the series progresses it becomes clearer that Drew actually does cares about May, the hints are there. A lot of my favorite Pokemon episodes are episodes that both May and Drew are in.

And since we don't know what happened after they both went to Johto, it could be very likely that something happened there. But, we can only imagine, since Pokemon tends not to be about romance.

 But, we can only imagine, since Pokemon tends not to be about romance

Rating: 100000000000000000/10

Feel free to request ships for me to review

Au Revoir