Jolie and Regulus couldn't take their eyes off of each other as the officiant spoke.

A glanced at James across the altar, and he was already staring at me, smiling wide.

"A marriage thrives when each partner chooses to value the other: for everything they are, and for everything they're not. There is no limit to what a partnership can accomplish when trust and admiration flow abundantly. Today, Regulus and Jolie acknowledge this with excitement as they prepare to join hands in marriage."

The officiant gestured towards the crowd, "Are there any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

When no one objected, the officiant continued on.

"Without further ado, let's begin," He announced, "You may state your vows."

Jolie laughed quietly, "If you would've told me ten years ago that I would be up here marrying you, I would've said that there's no way. You came out of no where and made me fall in love with you. You showed me what it's like to be loved, and I will forever be grateful for your I love you, and I'm so excited for what is to come in our life together."

Regulus grinned at Jolie before speaking.

"I never expected to be here, marrying the most incredible woman that I've ever met. You helped me when I needed it most, and you loved me even when I didn't love myself. You saved me, Jo. I love you so much, and I can't wait to wake up next to you every morning for the rest of our lives."

I watched as Jolie blinked back tears and made a mental note to tease her about it later because she "never cries".

"Do you, Regulus Black, take Jolie Chance, to be your wife? To have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

Regulus smiled, "I do."

"Do you, Jolie Chance, take Regulus Black, to be your husband? To have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Jolie said, grinning widely.

"By the power vested in me by the Ministry, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Jolie cupped Regulus's face as they kissed, everyone in the crowd cheering.

They held hands tightly as they stepped off of the altar and ran down the aisle.

• • • • •

"I'm so glad that Sebastian agreed to babysit," James mumbled.

I kissed him passionately, his body pressed up against the bedroom door.

"Me too," I mumbled, my lips brushing against his.

James feathered kisses down my jaw all the way to my collarbone, making me shiver.

"Do you think anyone noticed that we disappeared?" I whispered, tilting my head back in pleasure.

"Who cares?" James said. "We don't have to give speeches for another half hour."

I brought my lips back to his, pressing my body up against his against the door of the master bedroom.

"Then we better make the most of it," I whispered into his ear.

My hands were tangled through his hair, gently tugging on the roots.

James moaned softly against my neck, leaning his head back against the door.

He nudged his leg between my knees, spreading them slightly.