"Even if they are scared, they should still know what might happen." She said. 

"Let's tell them later though, I'm kind of tired right now." Siyeon said. Dami agreed and they each went to their own room with different thoughts.

Dami was wondering what would happen if the black demon saw her flames. Siyeon was wondering what this meant for the angels. Yoohyeon was wondering what would happen to her and her friends. 

They all thought one thing and that was to protect one another.

At the angel's dorm

JiU wanted to spend the day with Gahyeon, since she would probably be lonely in a new apartment and she couldn't go out. While the two were playing on a gaming console that Yoohyeon left, a voice entered JiU's head.

"Minji, we need to talk again." JiU perked her head up and smiled.

"Gahyeon, I'm really sorry, but I have to go somewhere." Gahyeon just nodded still focused on the game.

JiU quickly left the building and ran to stone and stepped through the portal. She was so excited to see Irene again and couldn't help but smile while running towards the park. Once she got there, she noticed that Irene was not alone.

Her smile faded and she walked up to the three figures.

"Irene?" She asked. Irene and the other two people turned around while smiling at her. Irene got up and immediately hugged JiU.

"Hi Minji!" She said. JiU just smiled and looked towards the other two people. They both got up and walked towards her.

"Kim Minji?" The lady asked. JiU just nodded her head. The lady immediately just hugged her and JiU was startled.

"You should let her go, she looks like deer in headlights." The man said while laughing. Irene just laughed as well. Who the heck were these people? JiU asked herself.

"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" The couple looked at her and sighed.

"You shouldn't, but we can't forget our special daughter." The man said. JiU's eyes widened as she heard this.

"You're my parents?" She asked. The two nodded and she just stood still not knowing what to think.

"I'm guessing you're here because you think I'm ready for the throne?" She asked again. Her parents looked shocked at first, but then nodded.

"You're correct. We think you are ready to rule Heaven. You did very well in the human world and you did great in school." Her mother said.

"Why did you leave me in the first place?" JiU asked looking down. She still feels hurt by this. The only reason they come to see her is because she will be the next ruler. Not because they missed her or felt bad for leaving her there.

"We thought it would be better for you to learn about the world through first hand experience. We couldn't teach you what you know now just by having you in Heaven." Her mother said.

"Why didn't you at least visit me though?!" JiU asked. Her voice cracked a little bit. She was starting to get angry.

"Minji, it's our duty to stay in Heaven. Your father came down for a little bit and interacted with you." Her mother said. JiU looked at the two of them surprised. She has never seen both of these people in her entire life.

"What do you mean by that? I don't remember seeing you." She said. 

"I told you to go to that stone sweetie." Her dad said while giving her a soft gaze. JiU remembered it and was so confused.

"I always thought that I was an orphan and now this? Do you know how much this hurts? It feels like my whole life has been a lie! The only time you actually come to me for the first time in my life is to talk to me about your family business that I don't even want to be apart of!" JiU said angrily. 

Before her parents could respond, JiU started to run away. She felt hurt by everything that just happened. She felt lied to.

"Minji!" She didn't turn around and kept on running. She opened the portal as quick as she could and entered as quickly as she could as well not daring to look back.

"I get why she is disappointed." Her mother said while looking down. Her father just pat her on the back. Irene looked at the two.

"I bet she just needs time. She spent her whole life thinking that she had no parents. I would be hurt too if you just showed up to talk about business with me." Irene said being able to sympathize with JiU.

"I think you need to give her the love that she wants in a family. Make time for her. It shouldn't be that hard to make time for a daughter." Irene said. JiU's parents just nodded after thinking about it.

They really did feel bad and they didn't know how they could make up for this.

"Spend a day with her, without talking about this. Try to make up for all that lost childhood." Irene said. JiU's parents thanked her. Irene vanished and JiU's parents had to leave the human world as well.

A/N: I'm really sorry again. I know some of you in the comments said that it was fine so far, but I feel like this might be a bit too much fantasy like. It's also starting to lean towards Minji a little more and I'm sorry about that too.

Sua hasn't changed her hair that much, what color do you think would look good on her if she did dye it?