6 months later

It’s been 6 months since me and Larry found out that the museum comes alive at night. I had my birthday a month ago so I’m now 22. I also got a tattoo of the eye of Anubis on my back. I’ve continued my job at the museum and so has Larry. I stay some nights so I can talk to Ahk but I’ve got to admit that I have fallen for him. I love him and tonight I am going to tell him. Last night before the sun come up I told him that I needed to tell him something and that I would wait for him in his tomb. I walk through the museum doors and see Larry. We hug each other and I tell him that I’ll be in the tomb. I head up there but on my way I grab my note book and pen. I also wanted to share some information with him that I found out about the tablet. I put my bag in my office and take off my jacket. Its spring now and it’s quite warm but the wind is a little chilly. I then make my way to the tomb I check my phone and see that its 10 minutes till sun down. I wait for a while when I hear a noise behind me. I turn around but can’t see anything. I check my phone again and see that its 7 minutes to sundown so no one should be up yet. 

Me: Hello? 

I then hear someone run behind me and I turn around but there’s no one there. There has to be someone here. 

Me: Ok who’s ever there the museum is closed you have to leave now. 

I say in a stern voice I then here the footsteps again and turn to face the entrance. I step back a little afraid, I’m now near the entrance to the coffin. 

Me: You need to leave now. 

I hear the footsteps again and look to my left. Someone grabs my head and bashes it into the wall. They let go and I slide down the wall dropping my phone, note book and pen. My vison is blurry and I see the figure kick my phone away and grab my legs. My head hits the floor as he drags me out the tomb as I black out.