"As if she knows whom she should side to get favors in the house" Jane giggles staring at her child in her father-in-law's arms.

"She won't need favors" Connor smiles as he rubs the child's nose who scrunches it before holding Connor's finger and going back to sleep.

"I will always be by her side" he whispers as he smiles at the child's peaceful face.

"I have never felt dad be so at peace" Chris points as he stands beside his mother who nods as she stares at Connor.

"Destiny is home, his baby girl is finally home" Crystal chokes and Chris pulls his mother in his arms rubbing her arm.

**********

"Okay that's it" Jane groans as she walks out of the room only to stop to find Connor standing outside waiting for them.

"You have her, just bring her to me when she wants to get fed. It's as if she is not our child but yours, like even I cannot sense you around but this...

This is no ordinary child" Jane points as she hands Destiny to Connor.

"Uh, Jane" Chris gulps as he glances at his father.

"I mean with a Queen grandmother, grandfather who makes ladies swoon whenever he is around and with a sweet father and perfect mother like me, she is ought to be special but this...

How can she sense you on point?" Jane asks as she watches her daughter sigh in relief snuggling into Connor's chest.

"Maybe she went towards me, you know. I always seek dad when I was young, he makes you feel grounded" Chris defends his father and daughter.

"Whatever, we are going to have another one, lets just give her to your parents" Jane waves her hand around.

"If you are donating her donate it to me" Dante shouts from the doorway and the baby jumps in Connor's arm.

"Low voice, Dante we have a child in the house now" Crystal scolds him and Dante grumbles.

"Why does she always appear to scold me?" he sighs as he moves to where his daughter was, hugging her.

"Someone needs to keep a lease on the biggest baby in the world, baby. I have full faith even our little Des will appear to scold you because she may mature sooner than you" Jean points as she walks in and greets everyone.

"Mom" Jane grins as she hugs her mother while Dante pokes his tongue out at his mate.

"See, childlike. Grow up, even your daughter is now a mother" Jean smiles before she congratulates Chris who steps to give her a hug.

"It was just yesterday Jane cried wanting your attention and now you have a little bundle wanting your attention" Jean points.

"I still want his attention" Jane grins as she pulls her mate for a kiss who blushes.

"Aww, he still blushes" Jane giggles as they all laugh before settling down.

*********

"Is he letting her go anytime soon? Or do I have to kidnap my own granddaughter?" Dante asks narrowing his eyes at Connor who had Destiny in his arms.

"Try and take her away from him dad" Jane sighs.

"I am sure he must have done some magic to make her go against us" Dante narrows his eyes making Connor shakes his head.

"Just sit down, maybe she feels safer with him" Crystal points.

"I don't have spikes around me" he grumbles.