After jeongha turned around grabbing his hands.

"What are we gonna do" she spoke

"About what" haechan questioned

"About us, we can't go around saying we are in a relationship"

Haechan let out a sigh "it doesn't matter if we are public or not everyone is gonna know sooner or later nothing is kept a secret in this world... we just have to keep each other safe" was what he said pulling her for a hug, leaving a soft kiss in her lips.

"Let's go down and eat" he gave her a reassuring smile receiving one back they left downstairs.

...

All the members sat in the dining area, having a big feast, made by doyoung, jaemin and kun. The members held conversations the older ones talking about missions, and the younger ones playing around, bickering.

"Those mosquitos must've been hungry yesterday" said renjun looking at haechan and jeongha with a smirk on his face.

"Huh?" Jeongha was clueless

Jisung pointed to her neck

Knowing what they were talking about she panicked, grabbing the two strings of the hoodie pulling them and tying a knot making them less visible.

"No- its not like that" she let out a nervous laugh.

"What did a mosquito not bite you? They bite me all the time" said jisung.

"No-" she dug her own grave giving herself away.

The young members could only laugh at her. She turned her head looking at donghyuck. Who just held a mischievous smile in his face eyebrows lifted.

"Yah you too haechan... Did it travel to your room" commented mark.

"It did, even mosquitos are all over me" he responded.

Jeongha chocked on her drink his comment making her glare at him.

"Okay kids enough you guys have a mission at night go train" taeyong's voice made them stop their teasing session.

Everyone left the kitchen area but doyoung who lost to haechan. Staying to clean up the kitchen.

...

The underground training room was in chaos, guns being fired at the targets, members fighting each other on the ring, other practicing their knives skills and some on the side with a laptop preparing their monitors, earpieces and other not so useless stuff for the undertaking.

"Yah jisung park! Don't go for the face it's too pretty to be destroyed" yelled chenle who was in the middle of fighting jisung in the ring due to the fact that jisung was about to punch him in the face. He was able to stop him before ruining his features.

Renjun was sitting himself down after a little bit of gun training he didn't do much training in those fields except for guns. Being a hacker he wasn't on the zone much but he had to be aware of his surroundings, needing protection he carried a gun with him. He was now getting their earpieces connected to his monitor which could make them hear each other. Then proceeding to put trackers inside their  signature earrings, all of them having a letter from 'nct dream' leaving the last one alone not having another member yet.

decalcomania ☀︎︎ 𝑳.𝑫𝑯जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें