1st and last

Do you even wonder why things fall apart after those happy moments you'd got? Do you even ask God why does he giving you the same trials again and again? Do you realized that things you thought that are yours forever are just temporary and it will be gone after you feel contended and complete?

I hate the fact that things are not the way like it used to be before. Relationships ended up to break-ups , friends who you thought will stay until the rest of your life had left , your family puts you into situation you never wanted to be and your longing missing your father's hug and kisses.

I just don't get the world. You treated those people right and they'll treat you good and let you feel so special at first until they get you. But if they already got you, they will treat you as "nothing/somebody" at all.

People are too selfish. They don't care what other's can get in their doings. As long as it will save them, they don't mind. They don't mind what does others feel. They don't mind if they already put pain on a person's heart. They don't mind if they are the reason why a person can't sleep at night because they are bothered to them. People are too INSENSITIVE.

Why people can't accept mistakes? They still let pride run into their veins until days, weeks, months or years had passed, they just realized that it's their fault. What if the one you'd hurt got tired? What if she/he realized earlier that he/she don't deserve bullshits?! Girls deserve to be treated as princesses! Pls Boys!! Stop complaining that we're demanding! At the first place, we didn't tell you do this that those. We just want you to treat us like we're the only girl you've known in your entire life!

I don't get life's "pasabog". I don't get why we need to suffer first before we'll get the things/situation we want? Why trials come after we already got those things we wanted?

Why people will left you because of just that little mistake? But you still never leave in their sides even if you already look stupid. Why it is so hard to move on? Especially when you realize that those people who left are those people, God wanted you to erase in your book of life.

You never blame them even tho its their fault, but they blame you a hundred times with that little slip-up. You wanted to talk to them, to make things clear. Suddenly, here we go again. Their pride ate them.

Does pride save friendship? Does pride save relationship? Basically and seriously? NO! It ruins everything! but why the hell people are full of pride and too selfish?! Does it make them a better person?! No! Does it make their self-esteem grow?! some of them Yes, but for me it's obviously No!

How can they sleep at night? How can't they mind the things they have made to a person?! Isn't it too ironic? You dreamt of future things with them but at the end of the day, they are all gone. They had just dumped you. They tend going out without you just because of that stupid little mistake!

Are problems endless? If it's not, then why I am experiencing the same problem all over and over and over again?!

Maybe it is my karma too. Maybe I am too unkind. Maybe they wanted the perfect side of me. Did I changed? If i changed, maybe just because of pain. I changed, maybe because of the abuse people did.

Do you even think that why all people are ignoring you? Did they had this what we call sabotage? I'm tired of being ignored. I never ignored them, even once. Why are they throwing things to me that I never did to them?

I'm so good of pushing people away not because of just nothing, but because I already had enough to them. Isn't it bad? If it is, what side of it is bad? Can you please tell me?

Right now, I badly need a stranger whom I want to talk to. I surely want to say every burden here in my heart to let it go. I'm damn tired of it. Wish I can meet one.