2

Hamdan pov ..

After knowing he's summoned .. he gets curious . As he reaches palace .. he sees all his family and close friends of family r there .. he sees his brothers smirking at him and uncle saeed and ahmad smiles. He watches king in deep discussion with his mother and sheikh saeed ..
As he approaches all greats him and his brother hugs him and congrats him ..
Fazza - what has happened .  Why r u guys congratulating me ..
Latifa - congratulations bhai. .your nikkah is fixed .
Fazza - WHAT! !!
He watches his parents and shakes his head .. uncle saeed and ahmad comes and hugs him ..
Fazza - but why ..
Latifa - what do u mean ..why .. u and sheikha suits each other ..
Listening her name fazza raises his hand .. and sees sheikha father..
Fazza - uncle don't u know your daughter .. she will never accept this ..and u know without both consent no engagement and marriage can happen. .
Hind - son .. why r u getting hyper .. sheikha is good girl .. is anything wrong ..
Fazza - amma. . We have 9 yrs age difference .. my responsibility as a crown prince .. and she has her own dreams .  We can't cage her at this age . 
King - we r not caging .. and we know her wish .. and we agree on that part .. she will be your only wife . And yes she's younger then others .. but she's educated . And will help u .. whenever u will be in conflict . She's speaks her opinion. . And is extrovert . And u r opposite ..
Fazza - baba .. try to understand her education is not completed .. and ...
King - it's the king who's telling his crown prince .. if u want someone and likes .. tell or if u don't have answer ..
Hind - we know u like her .. ahmad and your uncle saeed told us ..
Fazza sees them with anger ..
Latifa - bhai we got to know afterwards when we told them that sheikha is the one...
Hind - when u like her .. what's the problem .. she's nice girl ..
Fazza - amma I know .. it's just we have rules for crown .. and she's so innocent ..
Sheikh - my daughter is innocent . Prince .. but she's not spoiled . And she's lovely .. and she's studying at highest level ..
Fazza - uncle I know her .. I know what she does .. how much intelligent she is . I know all .. and know her thoughts are high .. but she's very soft as a human ..
Ahmed - fazza .. u love her .. why can't u accept . U know what she does.. u know every small detail
About her .. what she does .. single moment u receive .. she has security ..yet addition of your security ..
King - so it's final .. this engagement will happen tomorrow. . And about ring.. fazza will choose .. as he knows her ..
Everyone congrats each other .. and fazza knows it's done .. as king has announced ..
Fazza - first ask her ..
Latifa - okay .. she's single .. has always dreamt of family .. so she won't have any problem ..

Flashback ends ...

Fazza receives a notification of questions .. from Latifa. .. the question makes him laugh as it's send by sheikha and Latifa told him she will say yes if he answers them.. and her number... like he doesn't have ..
Uncle saeed - why r u laughing ..
Ahmad sees list of question about political  . And hamdan. . Like gfs and all ..
Ahmad - oh Allah. She's so innocent ..

At palace ...
Hind is checking sheikha hands and taking size of ring finger ..
Sheikha - khala I'm hungry ..
Seeing her eyes everyone gets amazed ..
Hind - now start calling me amma. . I will be delighted ..
Latifa - what will u eat ...
Sheikha - how about burger and fries and coke ..
All kids - yes mami. ..
Sheikha - mami. . Why so . 
Hind - because now u will  . Tomorrow is engagement. . And nikkah soon ..
Sheikha - but I didn't knew this .. my all stuff is in England. . And my project I have to do .. which prince will help me ..
Hind - don't worry my sheikha. . He will do .. and u still have 1 year .  As only engagement and legal paper will be signed ...
And nikkah after ur studies. 
Latifa - okay then .. are u happy ..
At this question all elders and hamdan sister see sheikha. .
Sheikha - I have always wanted privacy .. I hope till 1 yr of courtship I will be as sheikha as I'm today ..
King - my dearest don't worry .. I'm still here .. fazza will take care of u  .
She nodes and all kids comes and they go to dining area where youngsters r present ...
As sheikha comes all fazza brothers and friends greets her but this time with new significance. . Bhabhi. .
Maktoum - Bhabhi. . U here ..
Ahmad - so must be hungry..
Sheikha takes her brothers aside and she sees fazza gaze on her..
Sheikha - bhai I'm still smaller .. don't bhabhi me .. u can call me sheikha.
Ahmad - u r my sister .. but I'm just so happy ..
Maktoum - okay I will call u sheikhu only ..
They kiss her for head ... and fazza shakes his head ...
Uncle saeed - be good with her ..
Fazza - I'm always good with her ..
Sheikha comes and sit beside uncle saeed. ..
Fazza - so let's eat..
As servants comes with food ...they see sheikha and kids still waiting ..
Fazza - why r u kids not eating ..
Sheikha - I'm not a kid .. I'm adult
All laughs ... and fazza sees tray of burger .. fries and junk food ..
Shareem - mamu! ! Mami wants to eat burger and we r accompanying her. .
Maktoum - mami 😂😂.
Uncle saeed - okay .. but seriously have some greens. .
Sheikha - but uncle what's the fun..
Fazza - everyone better eat greens..
Lil hamdan, hamad and mohaamad shakes there head no..
Lil h - today is shikhu big day .. we will listen her ..
Hamad - sheikhu loves us .. she will spend her day today with us ..
Fazza - so u guys all team up ...
Sheikha started eating.. without a worry ..
Fazza as he was sitting beside on left of ask ..
Fazza - sheikha after lunch u and I gonna talk ..
Sheikha - okay ...
........
After lunch ...
Lawn ...
Fazza is as usual  sipping his coffee .. in his own thoughts about marriage and the courtship period .. sheikha comes there . .
Sheikha is hesitant being around him. . Knowing the power he has and the fact .  He's now her going to be husband ..
Fazza sees her hesitant asks her to follow him .. and took her to his office ..
Fazza - so .. how r u .. with studies and yaa I learned about project ..
Sheikha - I'm fine .. and yaa project is there . I said to Latifa to get help from maktoum bhai.  
Fazza - why do u find me not up to the mark  
Sheikha - no ...
She says loudly .. and realized .
Sheikha - you r busy person .. and I  don't want to irritate u  .
Fazza - Sheikha I know u from school days .. u r always hesitant around me ..
Sheikha - well everyone r .. all the girls ..
Fazza - okk .. so tomorrow is our engagement.   What type of ring u want ..
Sheikha realized now he's not in his head scarf .  But just hamdan so she gets relexed and takes juice and drink it from his table .  And nuts .. he's amazed by her  .
Sheikha - it's your responsibility hamdan. . Now I can call u .with ur name ur highness ..
Fazza - okay are u happy .  Sheikhu. . Hamdan is asking u .  We have age difference. . I promise to never get married again..
Sheikha - are u saying this from heart .. I'm not mad at proposal I'd u r thinking .. as I was only one of my age group left to get married .. but I didn't knew it will be with u .. as I always thought u will be married kbbka. .
Fazza - I know u ... maybe there r things u don't know about me .  But I promise to be there .  Coming to the list .. I have send u .. and be free to ask me anything .. ur going to be my wife ..
Sheikha - thank u .. I want to visit ur farmhouse.  U have horses .. my friend will know now about us .  So can I get permission. . As now I have to ask u ..
Fazza - okay .  No problem ..and yaa sheikha don't wear jeans .. I'm not saying this as ur fiance but as crown prince ..
Sheikha - I can understand. . I know u know all what I do in England .. but I promise I have always maintain integrity of our family ..
Fazza sighs and comes to her ... for first time..it's more then a respectful space .. he's close to her ... he sighs and kisses her forhead. . Sheikha feels butterflies for first time ..
Fazza he knew he feels for her ..way back also and now too ..
Fazza - u need to calm sheikhu. . Even I didn't knew .. I know u won't do anything wrong .. coming to being this new equation we will work on this .. u don't need to worry .. focus on ur study more .. tomorrow is very important day for our family .. country and us as partners .. we may get married after months .. but tomorrow night we will legally be ...
Sheikha - we r gonna get married ?
Fazza - didn't u knew .. as ur friends are there only for 10 days as ur holiday .. all legal documents will be signed .. and ur stay at London too .. u will stay at my place not at hostel ..
Sheikha gets shock with this information ..
Sheikha - but that's ur house .. it's private property .. nothing close is there ..
Fazza - that's my problem .. that I will solve .. as it's matter of security .. my own security team will be there ..I will visit u often .. maybe more ..as due to the case of ongoing ..u know ..
Sheikha understands .. and both sees Mr blue running to them .. he jumps on sheikha .. who gets unbalance .. fazza holds her hand..
Mr blue still nudges her ..
Sheikha - he's getting quite fond me .. I think he now loves me more ..
She winks at him .. fazza laughs ..
Fazza - u can take him with u at UK .. he will surely love ur company ..
Sheikha - what about u .. he's ur favourite. .
Fazza - well now what I have is yours so surely it's cool ..
Sheikha smiles .. and forwards her hand .. he smiles and shakes. .
Sheikha - so friends ? Let's start getting know each other .. even I know u .. but only ur famous instagram and what other fangirls knows ..
Fazza - well about girls I can't say anything ..
They laughs .....