Chapter 8

TW: Usual shit 

********************************

         ~* Deku's P.O.V. a month later*~

             "Babe," Kacchan whines. I ignore him. He broke my vase. "BABE!"

               Ignored.

             "BABEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" I huff and puff out my cheeks, crossing my arms. "What are you mad about?"

             "You should know, Katsuki," I grumble, huffing.

              "Shit- what did I do?" I huff again.

              "Figure it out yourself." He groans and stalks off towards the living room. 

               "Mommy, why are you ignoring daddy," Akari asks, tilting her head. I sigh.

                "I know you are listening, Kacchan," I say loudly, rolling my eyes.

                 "WHAT DID I DO?! I WANT TO KNOW!!!'

                 "You broke something," I yell back. He groans.

                  "Ohhhh, yeah. Sorry about that, baby," He says, waddling over with cups of coco. I smile and grab the coco, sipping on it. "Forgive me?"

                   "Nope, you have to buy me a new vase," I say, smiling. He huffs and sits next to me, nodding.  "Kacchan, I was looking at venues and I really like this one."

                   "Looks great, maybe we could set it up on the beach?"

                   "Yeah, I wouldn't be able to drive with you in the car unless I change right before I walk down the aisle."

                   "I'll kiss you before we change and then we can have you wait in the car until it's time if that's alright," Kacchan says, slinging his arm around me.

                    "Yeah, that'll be fine," I say, smiling. "Okay, I'll buy it and the wedding dress is in the closet, no peeking. Plus, I have it hidden." 

                    "I can't wait to see you in it," He says, kissing my cheek. I giggle and turn my head, pecking his lips.

                    "Mom, can I try on your wedding dress," Kasai yells.

                     "No, do you even know where it is," I yell back.

                     "Yeah!"

                      "God damn it," I mumble. "PUT IT BACK!"

                      "OKAY!" I smile and shake my head, my pups loved to try on my things. 

                       "Are you happy that we are finally getting married?"

                        "Yeah, but I'm upset you still haven't gone into heat," He grumbles.

                         "Yeah, I'm not too sure why it hasn't acted up, but I'm sure it's nothing," I say, shrugging. He licks my neck.

                         "I'll be marking you soon," He purrs. I smile and snuggle closer to him.

 I smile and snuggle closer to him