Chapter 3

TW: Sexual actions, cutting, suicide, rape, etc. Mentions of suicide, rape, abuse. If you don't like this shit, leave. I don't care. BxB :)

 ********************************

        ~*Deku's P.O.V. *~

                "A-Alpha," I whine. I needed an alpha in me and I needed it now. Shoji hesitantly walks over, making sure to shut my door, and sits next to me. I get into mating position with my chest against the sheets and my ass in the air. "H-Help m-me-e!~"

            "I-I..." I hear the door creak open and I huff, pulling my sweater back down and hide under Kacchan's blanket.

           "I got the pain killers and water like you asked," Iida says, coming in. "Shoji? What are you doing here?"

           "He-He ask-asked me t-to he-help h-him an-and I-I'm so-so con-confused," He says, getting up. "T-Take c-care of-of M-Midoriya."

         "Huh?" Shoji walks out, blushing and nervous. "Midoriya...are you in heat?"

         "Y-Yes," I mumble. He sighs and sets the painkillers and the water down on my nightstand.

          "Do you need any help, do you want someone to help you?" I nod my head. "Who?"

          "K-Kacchan.... h-he's in-in rut th-though," I say, poking my head out of the blanket. 

          "Do you have his scent?" I nod, cuddling into the blanket. Iida nods before Todoroki comes in and growls at me. I growl back, hissing. "Sho, what's wrong?"

          "That omega is in heat, why are you with him," He growls, glaring at Iida.

           "I was getting him pain killers and water," Iida says, pulling Todoroki into a hug. I sniff Kacchan's blanket and purr, rolling over. 

           "Hmph. Fine. But leave, I'll take care of him," Todoroki says, crossing his arms. "I don't like the thought of my alpha being in the same room as an omega in heat."

            "Alright, but don't anger him. He's already a little agitated," Iida says, frowning. Iida leaves and Todoroki inches towards me. I start growling and hiss loudly when he reaches out towards me.

            "Midoriya, it's me. I'm not going to hurt you," He says, sitting down. I bite his hand and growl loudly. "Ow, Jesus. That hurt."

            "Don't. touch. my. nest," I hiss, clawing at him.

             "Sorry, sorry, I forgot that our nests are really important to us when we're in heat," He says, moving away. I nod and sit up. "So, why are you alone and is that...Bakugou's scent? Why are you nesting with his scent?"

            "It smells good," I say, purring. I pull his pillow onto my lap and cuddle it. "He's in rut, so his scent is even sweeter right now."

            "Oh...makes sense," He says, nodding. "Here, take your pain killers it'll help with your cramps."

            I take the water and two painkillers and down the water, making sure the pills were in my mouth. Todoroki smiles softly and pats my head before getting up and leaving. His tail stays low for some reason and my door clicks shut. I hear scratching near Kacchan's side of the wall and I crawl over to it. I see a little hole appear and kacchan slips a note.

         come back before I smash the wall.

                I giggle and turn the paper over, grabbing a pencil. No, I can't. I went into heat and we can't mate.