Chapter 4: Pups!

TW: same as always. Sexual shit, abuse and shit, cutting and shit. Just. Don't READ! I WARNED YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS SHIT! LEAVE!!
*************************

      ~*TIny Baby bois P.O.V. *~ 5 months later

              "Dad," I yell. He doesn't answer. "DAD!"

                "WHAT!"

                 "CAN I HAVE A SODA?!"

                 "UGH!" I hear him stomp upstairs and he throws the can at me. "Here you go, kid."

                  "Thanks, Dad," I say, smiling. I've been in heat so many times and yet, they still haven't gotten me Kacchan. They got me a few of his clothes, but it doesn't satisfy me enough. I take a sip of my soda and go back to reading. I start to feel hot and sweaty and I run to my bathroom, whimpering. 

                "Izuku, have you see my charger- what the hell are you doing?" Dabi comes into my bathroom. I search my cabinets, but no luck. No suppressants. 

                "GO TELL DAD TO GET ME MY GOD DAMN SURPRESSANTS," I yell, trying to find them. 

                "I'm going, I'm going," He says, rolling his eyes. I run to my bed and curl up in Kacchan's hoodie, trying to stay calm. Dabi comes back in, sighing.

                  "Hisashi says he can't go right now, but Kurogiri is going to your dorm to get some," he says, sitting down. I whine and curl up in a ball, holding my abdomen in pain. "Hey, it's okay."

                    "It hurts," I whine. He puts his hands on my abdomen and heats up his quirk, just enough to make the pain go away. I purr and turn over, leaning into Dabi. He sighs and continues to rub my lower stomach, making sure I wasn't in any pain. Lust starts to cloud my mind of any thoughts and I couldn't think straight. "A-Alpha... he-help me!"

                     "Izuku, you do this all the time, I can't help you," He says, rubbing my head. I purr, leaning into his touch. I just needed an alpha. 

                      "Y-You w-wanted to-to a wh-while b-back wh-when y-you p-put me-me in he-heat," I whine, crawling on his lap.

                        "That was because I was in rut, I'm not in rut right now. Plus...you're pregnant, I can't do this to you," He says, sighing. I start taking off my clothes and Dabi sighs. "Stripping won't do anything. I have more control over myself than that."

                        "P-Please! I-I ne-need an-an al-alpha a-and the-the on-one I-I wa-want i-isn't he-here!" He groans and shoves a finger in me. I gasp, moaning loudly. 

                        "I'm not going all the way, I'll only use my fingers," He growls, shoving his finger in and out of my hole. I moan loudly, rocking my hips so his finger would go even deeper. He shoves another finger in and curls them, hitting my prostate. I moan louder, slamming my hips on his fingers. I pull his fingers out and turn, trying to pull off his pants. "Izuku, no."

                       "Alpha, please," I whine, pulling his pants down a bit and starting to pull down his boxers. Red hair was drifting above his stomach. "Y-Your hair is dyed?"

                        "Yeah..."

                        "Is that why alpha doesn't want me?"

                         "No, that's not why." I pull his boxers all the way off and his member flies up, already dripping pre-cum. I smile and shove him onto his back, lifting his member and slamming myself down onto his member, screaming in pleasure. He moans, throwing his head back.