Papa fred fred strikes again

*told from my (Alice) point of view*

It had been a long day of babying from freddie and arguments on who would look after drunk Roger. That ended up in a vote for John to force the clumsy blonde into the car and drag him home.

The day went on and night fell, I grew tired after watching a cheesy horror film with the boys and 'to Freddies fatherly delight' ended up falling asleep on him stroking my hair softly while I lay my head in his lap. I'm not sure how long I slept but I woke up to freddie and Brian arguing over something again! "I will take her to bed FRED" Brian whispered angrily.

" no bri! I will carry her, she is my little baby and don't call me FRED!" freddie stated in a high pitched squeak looking at me. I had my eyes shut so they didn't know I was awake.

" I don't care that you like treating her like a baby. She's my friend" Brian argued.

" she's my friend too!" Freddie snapped picking me up only to have Brian try and snach me off freddie.

"Freddie!"

"Bri!"

"FRED!"

" I said don't call me that BRIAN!"

"Frederick!" Brian hissed

Freddie looked as if about to explode

" b-b-BRIANNA!"

Freddie hissed back, proud of himself

Brian just blinked and stared in confusion at Freddies happiness

"W-what?" Brian asked "what did you just call me?"

"Briiiiaaana!" Freddie drew the name out

Then was when I thought would be a good time to 'wake up' I opened my eyes to see that I was in the air with freddie holding my waste and legs and Brian holding my torso and keeping my head up. They were glaring at each other and didn't notice my confused awakening.
"Um" I quietly broke the argument making them look at me embarrassed.

"Oh what ever but only because she's your girlfriend. But she's still my baby!" Freddie said giving me to Brian. Brian just stood there awe struck watching freddie storm off like a toddler. He looked down at me and I smiled back placing my hands around his neck as we heard freddie slam his bedroom door.