Him, A Nightmare And It's Cure

Começar do início

A woman's figure.

With red blood eyes.

'No! No! It was gone. It was gone. Why is it back??'

She was smiling. She was grinning. She is happy she caught onto her again.

A cry left her before she could stop herself.

The scene is almost repeated. She remembers the last time she turned a corner, her father stood with wide eyes at her. She had run into his arms in seconds.

This time however, when she turns a last corner, the large lean figure of his gave off the protection that resides in his arms just for her.

She halts and he looks up from where he seated alone in the darkness of the living room. Even from here she can see the warmth in his gaze that he always tries really hard to hide.

Her eyes melt into more liquids as a whine escapes her. "Taehyung.."

He is immediately on his feet and she runs up and right into his arms. The cries are easy from there as she finds no resistance in hiding them. She's full on sobbing in his arms, her own wrapped tightly behind his back as she hides her face into his chest.

"Y/n.." He breaths out. While one hand rubs her back, the other large palm comes up to cradle the back of her neck.

He asks no question and let her take it all out. Her struggling was no secret from any of the men. They saw how distant and tired she was for days. Jimin has been dying inside out from worry. But he stopped himself and waited for her to bring it up to him.

They stand there for a few more minutes as Y/n slowly calms down. Soft whines leaves her after she stops crying. Taehyung just rocks her gently in his place, praying that it will calm her down.

It does, no matter how tense he is at the sudden contact. She always prefers to keep herself away from him. So being in this situation is new to him.

She sniffs as she pulls her little face away from his now wet shirt. She looks up at his god sculptured features and he instantly notice the red tip of her nose, her pouty lips trembling like a horrified baby while her red fatigue filled eyes shake in fear.

He melts right then and there. "Are you alright?" He mumbles.

She nods while still looking up at him. She notice the hazel in his eyes. His lashes are wet. Has he been.. crying?

His fingers slightly graze the skin of the back of her nap and he almost flinch at how hot her skin feels.

He frowns and Y/n takes in the concern that deepens his pretty irises. They are far from what they were like in her dream.

The hand behind her head comes up front and from the back of his palm, he feels her forehead.

His eyes turns owlishly wide in seconds. "You're burning." He curses under his breath.

She only stares back with unreadable eyes and the moment the man take a step back is when she realizes that she is still latching onto his body with her arms.

She immediately pulls them away and backs off. However, he stops her by tenderly gripping her arm. She tilt her head up.

"Let's go to the medical. You're not well." He softly murmurs in concern.

Y/n is quick to shake her head. That room reminds her only of the time where Jimin laid lifeless there while she cried in silent tears for him to come back.

"Y/n.." His velvet voice is gentle when he calls her, the deep rasp that always lines his words gone and hidden.

"No.." She pouts, so sensitive that she does not feel the tears brimming up her eyes again. Her cheeks flush up more in red. "I don't want to go..."