BRUTAL!

❛I'M SO INSECURE, I THINK THAT I'LL DIE BEFORE I DRINK❜

RULES ━━━━

i . . . it's not first come, first served. if i feel you're not the right candidate, suck it up. i owe no explanation other than that as to why i denied your request.

ii . . . you must send the first chapter to me before publishing, not so i can tell you its shit and force you to rewrite it, but just because i want to evaluate the talent first-hand. maximum time to get the first chapter ( not including intro, graphics, playlist etc ) is two weeks.

iii . . . update at least twice a month. if there is something keeping you from this, pm me and we'll sort something out ! if you lose motivation or have other things going on, let me know and i'll take back the plot and re-open it.

iv . . . payment is crucial. all i ask for is a permanent follow, credits in the description/bio thing and in the introduction/first chapter.

v . . . if you do leave with a plot and have any extra questions or want to double check something, pm me ! also, anything with a * can be changed, just let me know.

vi . . . don't plagarise.

vii . . . the password is your favourite song, lack of password equals an automatic deny.

viii . . . vip's are an exception to these rules, you'll just have to let me know beforehand. they can also request when the plot shop is closed <3

VIP LIST ━━━━

itsmesaly Iovebalance Cheryl_Invented_Red wallowsworld WlNEM0M LOV3JOY lovefools

BLACKLIST ━━━━

nobody as of yet, hopefully it stays that way. or i'll manifest your pillow being warm on both sides for the rest of your life xx

❛AND THEY'D ALL BE SO DISAPPOINTED, 'CAUSE WHO AM I IF NOT EXPLOITED?❜