Under The Tree

Me and Niba were on the bed of my bedroom. She was painting something while I was just listening to music on my phone. Niba suddenly started humming the notes to the song Runaway  and as a reflex I started singing the lyrics. We were near the window. "And I was far away would I run off the world someday, nobody knows nobody knows~" Our voices were soft while singing. Our neighbors were used to this so they would just listen. As I was continuing I saw a certain blonde guy on a bench looking at us like we were some guardian angels. We started dancing around as we continued to sing." I can't take it anymore" we both said. We heard our neighbors clapping like unusual. After that we were pretty bored.
I went on my computer and went on discord. And so did Niba. We chatted with some friends until we decided to play games.

°°The next day°°
I was eating breakfast while watching one of my favorite shows on my phone. I finished and went outside to my garden. I sat under a big lemon tree. Since I came here it was my favorite place to stay. The leaves and branches of the big tree were covering the sunlight. Did I mention that the tree is near the fence so I can look into my neighbor's house. Or someone could come onto the tree from over the fence. I've never seen my neighbors really. I've only seen a woman who water's her dainty plants every day in the morning. We had a pretty stable relaishonship. She told me she had a son almost my age. I got up on the tree with  my pink  dress pajama. I waited but she didn't come out. Instead blode boy came out with his head focused on his phone. Not wanting him to see me I quickly claimed up another branch where he couldn't see me.
To my luck he stood right under the tree I was on on his little stool thingy. When I peaked on what he was watching I saw he was watching my video. I decided to get a better look to make sure I'm not seeing shit.

But to my luck as I was holding myself on the branch my foot slipped and I fell right on the grass next to him. L u c k y
M e. BTW this was the pajamas you were in

 BTW this was the pajamas you were in

He looked at me with wide eyes. I got up from the floor immediately apologizing
"omg I'm so sorry I was up on the tree and I-I fell  a-and I slippe-d" I kept rambling when he suddenly said. "wait your y/n!"
"uh yeah hi-"
"I love your performance, you are truly amazing I can't belive your my neighbor"
Then he looked at my right knee and saw I was bleeding.
"hey your bleeding, wait here"
He ran inside. I didn't even notice, but know it started hurting. He ran back out with bandages. I was sitting on the grass while he was wrapping my knee up. I'm surprised I didn't end up with brain injuries.
That fall was hard. After that we talked for a while. He got up on the tree and went on the particular branch I was sitting on before I fell. I got up there to and we started talking even more turns out we had a lot in common. I really liked him. We were talking but my boyfriend interrupted me. Damn him. He ruined the moment.

.Damn you James.

600 words exactly without these /
OMG I AM SO SO SORRY
I'm the worst person ever I'm sorry for not updating sooner. But here it is
AND OMGGGGGGGG 400+ VIEWS ON MY LAST BOOK!!!! I'M SO THANK FULL FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Last time I checked it was 100+
Thank you it means alot.

Author-Chan out