°°Viral°°

°°Y/N POV°°
I was practicing in my room trying to hit a high note when my sister Eniba came barging in my room. (I'm sorry I couldn't let her go she's my precious)
"What do you want, don't you have piano practice right now?"
Yes. My sister plays the piano. My family in Tokyo is made of musicions, singers, dancers. It all had something to do with music. My mother is a famous singer while my dad is a dancer. I started playing the violin since I was young. It was something I really did enjoy. While my sister got into piano. We sometimes do duets at different musicals, shows Exetera.
"want to go to the park? I heard the tickets to your competition are being sold there and the tickets are flying like crazy. It looks like you went viral or something."
"yea why not" I said in a tired voice.
-at the park-
We finally arrived. We also got Starbucks. I missed Tokyo. I had all my friends there and family. I missed going to grandma's house and making cookies with her. But just a few days more. If I win the competition me and Eniba could go to our old life again. If not than I'm screwed and I would have to stay here for 3 more months.
We sat on a bench and decided to call grandma. Man we missed her alright. When we called her it seemed that before we called  she was on  the couch reading. By the way grandma is a retired dancer. We talked for a while an then we hung up on each other. A little girl came up to us.
"Hey do I know you guys from somewhere?"
"No I don't think so" Eniba replied.
"I think I do wait are you the girl from this video!?" she showed me a YouTube video of me playing the violin on the last competition.
"It blew up in a day, everyone in town is talking about it and getting tickets!"
I was flabbergasted. Me blowing up on such a popular site?
"WOW MY SISTER IS FAMOUS" Eniba gasped.
"Can I have a picture??" the girl said.
"Uhm sure" I replied. I smiled to the camera. The girl thanked me and went on. I took out my phone and texted my boyfriend. Oh yea you don't know about him he's English and he's studying art. His Name is James. Anyways he didn't reply so I let it be than I went home.

500 WORDS not including these/
OMG I'm so sorry this took a week and I'm so sorry it's so short I know you were expecting better but this was the only thing I could do at the moment.Next week is the last week of school so I'll be loaded with tests so I won't be posting any updates maybe tomorrow on Saturday or Sunday or next week Saturday.
Thank you for understanding love you now Bai lovelies
Author-Chan 💖