Someone knocks at the door, and makes me flinch.

"Hey, sorry, I kinda need to use the toilet!" It's the guy whose voice has greeted me in the corridor.

"One second!" I throw the mirror one last look and decide for another option: Screw it. I'm just gonna go with the flow. Maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't. Even if it doesn't, I've still got friends – Yeosang. And Seonghwa and Hongjoong too, kind of. And Jimin- okay, he's not a friend, but at least I can spend time with him.

And there's San, of course. I mean... I think we are friends at least.

Worried and unsure, I open the door.

"Hey."

The guy in front of me has got a cap on his head although he must've arrived here twenty minutes ago, at least. But apart from that, he seems normal and friendly. When he smiles at me, his eyes almost turn into complete crescents. And even though he's definitely taller than me, he also seems kind of cute and easy to get along with. I hope.

"Hey." I return the smile as genuine as I possibly can. "Bathroom's all yours now."

"Thanks, man." We switch places as I walk out in the corridor and he gets in the bathroom. "I'm Mingi by the way", he tells me before closing the door.

"I'm Wooyoung", I reply to the door.

Mingi laughs from the inside. "I know."

Shit. I forgot.

"Hi." I walk into the kitchen as relaxed as possible. There's San, sitting cross-legged on one of the chairs, and there are two other guys on the couch. They're the ones that were always sitting with San during lunch times too, like Mingi. Sometimes, they were also walking together across campus. I've got some dance classes together with Mingi and the guy on the couch with the friendly smile and the light pastel-dyed hair. However, I've never talked to them before.

Both of San's friends in the kitchen have got dyed hair – that's also the first thing I noticed when I first saw them one or two weeks ago. Both in a kind of reddish tone. But while the first guy is smiling friendly at me, the latter just stares at me blankly... which is really intimidating.

"Hi, Wooyoung! I'm Yunho", the smiling pastel guy speaks up.

"Hi..."

"I am Jongho", the blank-looking guy introduces himself. I try to smile in his direction but I'm not sure if my facial expressions are working properly. Somehow, he is really scary. Even though I could bet that he's shorter than me.

"Okay, so...", San beams at me, "you wanna play a game too?"

Like I could ever say No to him in the first place. "Sure. Which one?" I take the chair next to San.

"Dunno." San shrugs.

"We could play a drinking game", Yunho suggests, lifting his bottle. "You can take a beer too, by the way, Wooyoung. We've still got about a dozen in the fridge. Or take a shot glass"

"Thanks." Following his offer, I walk to the fridge and take a shot glass for myself, and a new bottle of soju for everyone. Relaxing is way easier with alcohol.

"Do you even drink though, Jongho?", San teases.

"I do", Jongho replies stoically as I sit down again, "I just don't like soju. And I stay within my limits, unlike you."

San grins, clearly not bothered by his reply. "Let's wait for Mingi to see what he says. But I'm down for a drinking game."

"Me too." Jongho ignores the bottle opener that Yunho holds out for his unopened beer bottle. Instead, he holds the bottleneck with one hand, grips the crown cork with the other... and a second later the crown cork flies through the air.