What Chen Xiuqi said in front of the reporter was quickly uploaded to the internet. During the break while filming scenes, Su Yaya coincidentally saw what Chen Xiuqi wrote on Weibo. Everyone was complimenting and praising Chen Xiuqi’s words under the comments. 

Oh my god. President Chen is so powerful and domineering. Being President Chen’s girlfriend is such a blessing. I really want a domineering boyfriend like President Chen.

When President Chen was yelling at the reporter, he had a very powerful imposing manner that stunned everyone. He was tall and loomed over everyone, making the reporters seem like useless people. I like President Chen! I want to give birth to a child for President Chen…

Su Yaya just finished looking through the comments and she thought about it before finding Chen Xiuqi’s number and calling him. 

The phone rang until the end and even then, Chen Xiuqi hadn’t picked up her call. Therefore, she waited for a while before calling Chen Xiuqi again. Yet, it was the same as last time. Chen Xiuqi still didn’t pick up her call even though it rang until the end. 

Was he angry at her?

Su Yaya stared at her phone screen. It was quiet and nothing happened. She couldn’t help but worry a bit. 

In the past, she had been saying that she would coax Chen Xiuqi and not make him angry. But after all, this made him lose face.

DOMINEERING WIFE (2)

Although he answered in a dominating tone and made others praise him for his answer, it was because of her that this matter even started. No matter how good Chen Xiuqi’s attitude was and pampered her, he would definitely be unhappy. 

But she didn’t expect for this to happen. She attempted to call Chen Xiuqi when it happened, but Chen Xiuqi was abroad. He went to handle emergency matters at his subsidiary company.

When she called him, he didn’t pick up. So she was thinking about explaining this to him in person when he returned, in case she wasn’t able to on the call. 

She clearly remembered Chen Xiuqi telling her through the video chat a few days ago when he was abroad that if work went successfully, he would return tomorrow. 

Thinking that he would be back by tomorrow, she had already planned everything. She was going to film 《Gourmet Food and Beautiful Guests》the day after at the fruit station. She already asked for a leave of absence with Director Zhou Tongguang, telling him that she was going to the capital.

At the same time, she could go and pick up Chen Xiuqi at the airport and then explain to him what happened on the internet in person. If he became unhappy after hearing about it, she could act cute and coax him. 

Yet, it didn’t go as planned. Chen Xiuqi who was supposed to be back tomorrow suddenly came back in advance. It was really unexpected. 

She called Chen Xiuqi again and after he still didn’t pick up, Su Yaya couldn’t sit still anymore. 

No. She must think of a solution. She couldn’t just sit here and wait. She must do something! 

She stood up and clutched the phone in her hand tightly. She was thinking that although Chen Xiuqi didn’t pick up her call, she could go and find him!