20

Yoohyeon started wondering if JiU knew that she had feelings for her.

"I can also decide not to hear it if I want, but that's a rare case." JiU said while smiling. She felt relieved that her two friends didn't think she was weird. Now, she just had to worry about what the demons thought.

"What do you think of this?" She asked them directly. The demons were taken aback by her bold action and thought for a little bit. It was a little bit quiet until Yoohyeon decided to speak up.

"That doesn't change the kind of person you are. Personally, I think that's pretty cool." She said while smiling. The other two agreed and nodded their heads. One thing was bothering Dami though.

"You can banish demons?" She asked while looking at JiU. JiU nodded.

"You won't banish us right?" Dami asked. JiU looked at her friend shocked that she would ask this. Everyone in the room was shocked by this question as well.

"You're my friend! Of course I wouldn't send you to that hell!" JiU said a little offended that Dami would think she would do that.

"Did you really think I would do that to you?" JiU asked a little hurt. Dami looked down and this time Siyeon was the one to step up for her friend.

"We all had that thought JiU. We just wanted to make sure." Siyeon said.

"We know you wouldn't do that though. You are kind and you make decisions that you think are right and we admire that. We are just wondering." Siyeon said trying to not hurt JiU's feelings. JiU was hurt though.

Before anyone else could speak, she walked out the door again into the middle of the night. She sat on some stairs near the building and couldn't help but lower her head. 

She pulled her knees close and put her head down on them while crying tears that she has been keeping in.

She heard footsteps nearing her and wiped away her tears quickly. The girl sat down next to JiU not saying anything.

"You shouldn't hide your tears from others, JiU." JiU just looked at Yoohyeon.

"Did you think I would banish you too?" She asked. Her voice broke a little and Yoohyeon felt her heart crack. 

"To be honest, I did, but that's what we were taught." She said. JiU looked at her and questioned what she meant by that.

"What do you mean?"

"When you're in school for a long time, they warn you about the same things over and over again making sure you don't forget it."

"What do they warn you about?"

"Don't go to purgatory and don't anger royalty." Yoohyeon said looking in front of her. She has heard this saying all her life in her years at the school.

"All demons are scared of angels with the power to banish them because that's our survival instinct now. Please don't blame them for thinking this way. It's just the way that we were taught." Yoohyeon said looking into JiU's eyes. 

JiU nodded while looking into Yoohyeon's eyes.

"Do you always keep your tears in?" Yoohyeon asked while staring at the girl. JiU just looks away.

"I don't like crying in front of people. It makes me feel weak." She said. Yoohyeon pulled her into a hug.

"Don't be like that anymore. It's nice to let it out once in a while and it hurts to hold it in." Yoohyeon said.

"If you are in a bad mood, then I'm in a bad mood. Let's be in a bad mood together." She said. Hearing this made JiU feel a little bit better. It makes her feel not alone anymore. 

She breaks the hug and looks at Yoohyeon.

"Thank you." She said.

"Of course and the next time you are about to cry, call me and I will cry with you." JiU smiled and was about to walk in.

"JiU?" She turned around towards Yoohyeon.

"Your eyes are really pretty. I don't want to see them sad anymore." Yoohyeon said seriously. JiU's face turned red and she turned around quickly. Yoohyeon also felt embarrassed after saying that.

"Are you not going to come back in with me?" JiU asked while still turned around. 

"No, I was planning on going back to my dorm now. You should tell the other demons to go back too. We still have school tomorrow." Yoohyeon said. JiU just nodded still with her back towards Yoohyeon.

"Do you have any plans after school tomorrow?" JiU asked. Yoohyeon looked at her shocked.

"Um no. Why do you ask?"

"Let's go somewhere tomorrow. Show me your favorite place in the human world." JiU said. Yoohyeon smiled happily and nodded even though JiU was still facing her.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll meet you at the stone then." JiU nodded.

"Good night Yooh." She said while walking.

"Good night my angel." Yoohyeon responded. JiU hearing this, turned even more red and quickened her pace.

Yoohyeon noticed this and was wondering what was happening until she remembered that she had hearing abilities. She smacked herself in the forehead and also turned red.

"Why am I always so stupid?" She asked herself. She looked towards the building that JiU went in and smiled.

"I have a date with her at least tomorrow." She said. She jumped happily and skipped towards her dorm. 

After JiU quickly went in, she leaned against the wall and felt her heart beating like crazy.

"Kim Yoohyeon, you are trying to kill me." She said while closing her eyes. She went back to her dorm and saw her four friends talking to each other.

They noticed her and waved. Siyeon and Dami got up and went over to her and bowed.

"We're very sorry. We just wanted to know. We know you would never do something like that." Dami said. Siyeon just bowed as well. JiU hugged the two and they got confused.

"I'm sorry for walking out. Yoohyeon told me what they taught you. It's understandable why you would be scared of me and this power." JiU said.

"Speaking of the puppy, where is she?" Handong asked. 

"She went back to her dorm. She also told me to tell these two demons to go back as well. We still have class tomorrow." JiU said while breaking the hug.

"Do we have to go though?" Siyeon complained. 

"Yes." Sua answered. The two demons let out a grumble and walked out. They all said good night to one another and left.

Sua and Handong noticed that JiU was in a good mood and was wondering what happened between her and Yoohyeon outside.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" Handong asked.

"I have a date with a demon tomorrow." JiU said. Before the angels could bombard her with questions, she ran to her room and locked the door.

"YA! YOU LET US IN KIM JIU!" Sua shouted through the door while banging on it.

"I'M TIRED! LET ME SLEEP!" JiU responded even though she wasn't. She just wanted to avoid these questions tonight. She looked up at the ceiling and smiled again thinking about going on a date with Yoohyeon.

A/N: Favorite album made so far?