Chapter 1 - Start of The New Journey

Start from the beginning

"What? I can't hear you Ciel" I asked her, though I heard what she said

"No no, It's just your imagination" that line again, better tease her this time

"That 'line' again, you never changed if it come to that (chuckle)" I said that with a little chuckle. Because of that, Ciel just averting her gaze from me with slightly blush on her face.

Hehe, she really is cute. I want to say that but I don't want to tease her even further.

"Now now, Ciel you can use all my power right?" I asked her, to change her mood

"Yes Master, I can use all your power because my body is your [Multiple Parallel Existence] not just [Enhanced Clone]" If it just [Enhanced Clone], she would be still powerful, but she wouldn't be able to draw full power of our skills. And for Ciel, it's would be major downgrade. Because of that [Multiple Parallel Existence] is only the solution available.

"Okay, but you only allowed to fight if I order you to do so, also always be at my side all time except I ask you otherwise" I order her

With this I will always able to protect her and be together with her. Though, I doubt many people can hurt me and Ciel, only few people can hurt us. And of course, the damage they can inflict to us would be only minimal.

Our defense barrier is top notch. Created by Ciel herself, [Multi-Dimensional Barrier] enhanced with [Turn Null] energy. Make it the best defense barrier you can get, there's only few attacks that can damage this barrier. And the only persons who can use this barrier is me and Ciel. Of course, not at the same level with [Castle Guard] from Ultimate Skill [Lord of Justice, Michael], but still top notch if you compare to other.

But still, I need to be cautious. Unexpected event might be happen which not happen in our time before.

"Yes Master, I will only fight if you order to do so, and I will always be at your side. then what's Master planning to do in this world?" She agrees with my order, then ask what I'm going to do in this world. My plan is maybe do the same like in the past with of course improving things here and there. So...

"We save people we can save especially those who connected to our friends, and crush every single enemy who dare to oppose us" in the past, I accidently or purposely killed persons who connected to my friends, so maybe this time I will save them. And for my enemies, I don't have any mercy for them, they have caused so much trouble in the past, be it to me, my friends, or the worlds itself. I'm not gonna let them do as they please in here.

"Then I will help you with everything I got" She agreed with my plan, but my plan is not only that...

"(giggle) Of course not only that, I mean our reason to coming to this world is for get fun. I didn't worry about anything, with you and me, we can do anything and no one can't oppose us. Also, I want to make you ha---" Ah...

Shit... why I almost mutter it out... oh no, don't notice it Ciel, please...

"You want to make me' what Master?" Ciel said while tilting her head. She noticed it, what a bad mouth I have, now she questioning me

"No, it just your imagination" I avert my gaze from her, and accidentally use her 'line' while panicking.

Oh no, now she the one who tease me... she has smug smile on her face

"Heh? Master, you just use my 'line' (giggle). did you hide something from me? And why are you suddenly averting your gaze from me, Master?" Ciel said that with her smug face and giggling, at this point I feel my face heating up