"I'll grab some blankets!" Penelope exclaims. She walks out. Gen turns to Rafe.

"We're friends now, Rafe. Not BFF's. Don't you think it's to early for a sleepover?" Gen jokes. 

"Well, Genni, I'm sleeping on the couch, so is it really a sleepover?" Rafe says.

"Yes, Rafe. It is. It's literally in the name. Sleep-Over." They both laugh. "I'm gonna watch Tv. Also be careful, I think my mom thinks your hot." Gen jokes.

"Well, what are you watching?" Rafe asks. Gen smiles.

"Supernatural orrrr New girl." Gen grins. "Would you like to watch?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Rafe grins and jumps on her bed. What a child...

     Gen looks over at Rafe and laughs

     Gen looks over at Rafe and laughs. "Oh my god, you're so loud. Shut up!" Rafe whisper-yells while laughing. 

"Ugh, I'm so tired." Gen says, leaning her head back.

"Yeah, well we did just pull an all-nighter." Rafe grins. Gen laughs and gets up. 

"Yeah, cause someone wanted to watch supernatural all night." Gen mocks.

"What! I wanted to see Ruby die!" Rafe says. "That bitch called him Sammy, and he just let her. I hate them." Gen starts laughing.

"You're way into this show." She laughs. They both hear a knock at her door, she goes to answer it. It's Topper. "We've been waiting." Gen says impatiently.

"Well what the hell were you doing? Fucking? You both look a mess." Topper jokes.

"We pulled an all nighter. We just watched tv you idiot."  Gen rolls her eyes. 

"There was a little lip action." Rafe jokes. Gen picks up a pillow off the ground and throws it at him. "He's JOKING, Topper." Gen states.

"Well, it's time to go end things with your psycotic boyfriend. Ready?" Topper asks. Gen huffs and rolls her shoulders back. She looks at Rafe and bites her lip.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She sighs. "Just.... don't leave my side, okay?" Gen says. 

"God, you really are scared of him." Topper sighs. Gen shrugs and walks out of her room. She really is scared of him..

     Gen walks into the wreck with the boys basically hanging off of her shoulder

     Gen walks into the wreck with the boys basically hanging off of her shoulder. "Get out of my ass." She whispers.

"Imagine that." Rafe says, nudging Topper. Gen turns back at them, they both put their hands up to surrender.

"I didn't say anything." Topper says. Rafe grins. They all look forward and see Luka sitting at a both. Topper gives Gen a assuring look and they all sit infront of him. 

"Not gonna sit next to me?" Luka asks. Gen doesn't say anything. Luka scoffs.

"There's no easy way to put this, bud. But she doesn't wanna be with you. Alright?" Rafe says. Gen punches him in the shoulder. Luka sits up straight. 

"Luka, listen, It's just you're really controlling." Gen sighs. 

"Controlling? Why? Because I didn't want you partying? You don't like drinking you fucking idiot, so obviously something was wrong. Or maybe it's because of Rafe. Maybe Morgan was telling the truth. You got jealous, now you're ending things with me." Luka says. Gen shakes her head, avoiding eye-contact with the boys. 

"You're wrong. Just except that it's over!" Gen shouts. Luka bangs his hand on the table.

"No, I'm not wrong. Now you're getting defensive. Gen, just admit it." Luka scoffs. 

"Stop it! You're crazy, and paranoid, and psycho, and controlling, and manipulative, and a gemini! So just except your fate. And don't text or call me, Okay?" Gen shouts. She stands up and stomps out of the resturant. Rafe and Topper look at each other than back at Luka.

"You're a gemini?" Topper asks. Luka furrows his eye brows. "Right, we're gonna leave." They stand up and run after Gen.