As he said this, this Zienia guy politely handed a small piece of paper to all of us. I can’t read much, but the words written on this paper are probably that person’s self introduction.

「Thanks for being polite. For this occasion, I am grateful for the help when we were in danger. I am the ship’s Captain, Tip.」

Zienia and the captain shook hand, and the girl jogged towards me. When I thought she just stopped before me, without blinking she gazed at me.

「Wh-what?」

The girl tilted her face. Rather than her doing it, I should have been doing that. Just what is it with this girl…those staring eyes, the girl’s staring face was expressionless. And then she suddenly hugged me.

「Howha!」

「Normal.」

「What is!?」

「The normal body of a girl, so soft.」

While being embraced, both of the girl’s hands are caressing my back. A girl that I don’t know doing this, I don’t know what I should do. Ah, but Tifelia-san also did the same thing. (9: tifelia is an S-rank that ryua fought at the finals)

Her side tail (hair) nestles up to me, tickling my nose. And she is also breathing in my scent.

「Really, what are you doing!?」

「Can’t I?」

「That’s why what!?」

「Pratyu, doing that suddenly is rude, you know?」

Being told off by Zienia, the girl has finally let go. But still she looks really reluctant to while looking at me.

When our eyes met, she tilted her head again.

「I am sorry, the reason why we were able to run into your crisis is because of the impact you made anyway. Pratyu is Metalika’s prided machinery. Ah, saying S rank adventurer is more easy to understand. At any rate, she is our country’s asset that we wouldn’t want to lose. And this girl has shown interest in you, because you won the championship in the Avangard Tournament and also repelled the Revived Demonlord Army. So whether it be in the sea or on the mountains, there was no other choice but to do it just to meet you」

「O-okay…」

I had no choice but to nod my head. Then these people came this far just to meet me?

The others stayed silent. Probably, because the reason they got rescued was so anticlimactic.

If I had to say it, they got rescued on a whim. It’s a bit disappointing.

So much for that. Just for the sake of this girl, this many people had taken action.

If you say S rank, it’s the same as Tifelia-san. Now that I think about it, I think I’ve heard that each country has their own S rank adventurers. But still, Tifeilia-san was an adult, but this girl is still a kid.

Though her age isn’t that much different from mine. If that is so, then me still being a B-rank is…..

「Haa……that is indeed surprising. But still, you did well knowing that she is the champion.

It has just been a week, for the news from Avangard kingdom to spread this fast is-」

「That is, if you have our country’s information system, then it’s a simple thing」

Before the captain finished his words, Zienia had replied while smiling. He’s always smiling — somehow he is kind of weird.

Compared to this person who is always smiling, Pratyu’s expression doesn’t really ever change.