“Uffufufufu, just a bit more…just wait a little longer and you can suck some blood ok?”

Kweed kept stroking his scabbard while murmuring. It’s really creepy so I stopped looking at him.

“Yaa, yaa, I’m sorry for being so late! I even set my alarm for an hour early…”

A person wearing what looked like a crown and a gorgeous robe entered the room. Just before entering, that person had rolled up their hair into an odd hairstyle. I really wanted to put something like a pencil in it.

“So, it’s <Sky Crown>…I heard you were a specialist in Star magic, perhaps having a one-on-one duel with you would be a good idea.”

Hekaton suddenly declared that in a sarcastic tone.
I was trying to think about how <Sky Crown> was going to respond, but all that came out was laughter as Hekaton’s sarcasm was ignored.

“You may be right about that! However, a person truly shines after putting in great effort! Just like the stars!”

I only saw the ceiling above us, not any stars. <Sky Crown> was pointing a finger to the sky, seemingly satisfied.

“Scum.”

Hekaton swung his body as he stood up and faced the match grounds. At that moment, some soldiers came.

“The Opening Ceremony will be starting now! Each of you, please follow me!”

Opening Ceremony? I wonder what that is? Are we not fighting?
Tifelia has yet to appear, but we still headed off towards the grounds to start the ceremony.

///

The match fields from the preliminary round weren’t here anymore, instead there was a large platform in the middle of the coliseum. It was circular and surrounded by spectators. I wonder where Roel is?
During the preliminaries I was able to see her seat near F block, but this time there are way too many people to pick her out of a crowd.
It was really hot with the sun beating down on us and the numerous people in the coliseum.

“With this, we will now start the Opening Ceremony! First, the participants!”

We had been on standby at the entrance, and we filed into the coliseum one by one.
The fanfare was totally different from the preliminaries, the spectators raised quite the din.

“Well then, I will be the official for this tournament! You may call me Kathia! Now onto the participants! The representative from A block; crushing his opponents dreams and hopes with his mighty hammer: <Crusher> Hekaton!”

Hekaton raised one hand, as if responding to the shouts from the spectators.

“Why is a murderer participating again! This tournament is ridiculous!”

“DIE!”

There were some curses mixed into the cheers and shouts from the audience. I recall Ritta talking about how Hekaton killed someone in last year’s tournament and got disqualified…was it on purpose?

“E~h? Well, moving onto B block! Surprisingly a C-rank, a junior crushing her seniors! Even veteran A-rank adventurers are downed with just her fist! The One-Punch Girl, <Surprising Girl> Ryua!”

I feel really uneasy for some reason…
Some people were in high spirits from that introduction. But, One-Punch Girl? I didn’t use my sword, but still…

“AHAHAHAHAHA! O-One-Punch Girl she says!”

“D-don’t laugh! I-isn’t it cool!?”

I heard Cynthia laughing and Roel following up on her from somewhere.
I hung my head in shame during my introduction, I can’t show my embarassed face to all these people.