"You can't be a hero with just one trick." Aizawa said, "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." He then got ready to jump, "(Y/n)."

"Hai!" She said as they both jumped down the stairs, not before waving at her classmates with a grin.

"Shooting squad, let's go." A male villain said.

"Didn't our intel say it would be Thirteen and All Might? Who are these guys?!" A female said.

"I don't know! But if they think they can come at us from the front by themselves..." A different villain said.

"...then they're huge idiots!" The three said.

Aizawa used his quirk as (Y/n) smirked.

"Huh? My quirk...The bullets won't come out?!"

The girl kicked them, sending back, unconscious. Then looked at at the male, "See you in a bit, Aizawamin!" She said as she disappeared and started getting rid of curses that were around the area.

The male nodded and wrapped his scarf around the three and made them come towards each other, making them head-butt.

"Idiot, he's Eraser Head! He can erase quirks just by looking at them! The other one is Gojo (Y/n)! Strongest Sorcerer along with her brother Gojo Satoru." Someone said.

"Erase? Are you gonna erase the quirks of heteromorphic-type villains like us, too?" A villain said jumping up and throwing a punch at the male, making him dodge.

"No, I can't." The male said before throwing a punch, sending the villain flying back, then sending his scarf at him, "But the skills of you guys like you..." He said as it wrapped around his ankle, but dodged as someone behind him threw a punch, "...are statistically more likely to manifest in close combat..." He kicked the villain, making them fall on two others, before unwrapping the other villain's ankle as he he fell on the the three. "...so I've taken measures against that." He finished.

"He's also strong in hand-to-hand combat, and since he's hiding his eyes with goggles, you can't tell whose quirk he's erasing. When he fights against a group, that makes it harder for them to work together." The male by the fountain said before looking at the white haired girl. "Then there is her...She is amazing in every aspect, and is getting rid of the curses at an amazing rate. I must have her..."

(Y/n) raised her hand getting rid of the curse and smiled, "Ara~ You're lucky I can't use anything destructive or else Aizawamin you've scowled me." She sighed softly before turning around as she was met with a punch from a curse but their arm exploded last second. "Mah~ Your weak~" She said letting a smirk cross her features.

The curse seemed to grow angry at her before throwing another punch but resulted the same way, before she exorcised it.

She turned to the other curses surrounding her and smiled, "You will all get a turn to die, so calm down."

-----

"Wow...Mr. Aizawa and (Y/n)-chan are actually good at fighting by themselves against a lot of people and curses, huh?" Midoriya said as he watched the fight down below, as the others ran towards the entrance.

Iida stopped and turned to the other male, "This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!" He exclaimed as the green haired teen turned to him, and followed.

As the other students ran, but suddenly a portal opened up ahead of them, making Thirteen stop.

"I won't let you."

-----

'Shoot! I just blinked once and the guy who looks like the most trouble got away...' Aizawa thought, as he kicked a villain.