Quite a distance from our abode was the house of the sisters.
Every morning we would go to their house and travel together to the guild.
It’s only been 5 days since that started, but it’s now a routine for us.

In front of the house we found Mi and Mai crying.
At a glance you wouldn’t know what happened, but I was able to take a guess.

“Mai-chan, Mi-chan! Hey, what happened?”

“Onee-chan is…Onee-chan…in exchange for us…”

“What happened to Ai?”

I suddenly noticed that Ai was the only one not here.
I don’t know why, but it definitely had to do with the Gametts Firm.
I was boiling up just imaging their motive.

“Why…this is different from what we were told…”

From within me something was boiling and starting to flow out.

“No more…just what did we do to deserve this…Onee-chan…Onee-chan…”

Their tears fell onto the stone paving and the ground sucked them right up as if they never fell. It’s almost like the sisters were the tears that weren’t able to reach their sister who was taken away.

“This is so cruel…just how many of those payments were left…”

Roel was clenching her teeth.
She was grasping her staff so tightly you could see blood trickling down.

“I will do something about this. For sure. Please, be at ease you two…”

I grasped Mai’s hand  and firmly vowed.

“Ryua…san, save onee-chan…”

Mai’s disheveled hair was swaying and her face was a mess from the tears.
So, it seems Gametts drove the sisters into a corner to break the rules.
That brush beard planned it to be this way from the start.

“Ryua-chan, we need to go quickly…”

“Roel, wait here.”

“No, please-”

“Wait. Here.”

After the second time Roel fell silent. I was surprised that I could be this cold to her.
I wonder if Seigel felt like this…and then he was defeated. I’m sure he regretted it. That brush beard……..no Zangiri.
That man is extremely strong, but I don’t care.

///

“Fufufufu……….Ai-san, you don’t have to be that disappointed. As long as you’re here I will give you anything you want.”

Gametts’ own room and office room. There was the pelt of a beast as a carpet, on the oblong desk there was a glass skull with pens stuck in it, and directly beside that was a fully spread out feather mattress king-sized bed.
Ai had been sitting in the middle of it since she walked into the room and hung her head the whole time.

“Were you worried I would sell you off to someone? No, no, who would ever sell such a prize.”

“Especially a cute girl like you.” he added as he looked at Ai, his eyes like a snake looking at a mouse.
Ai’s body flinched and she backed off.
Gametts was on all fours and slowly cornering Ai.

“That, that is…”

“Didn’t you say you would do anything? Or were you lying? Should I call my men to get the two I left behind?”

“Please stop!…stop…”

“If that’s the case then listen to what I say.”

Gametts once again drew near to Ai.
As he put his hands on Ai’s shoulders she flinched out of reflex.