“I wonder who’s here?”

“Eh, there was an adventurer that went in before us?”

“I think it’s different than an adventurer.”

“D-different? Then who…?”

All I felt was a leaking bloodthirst. It’s different from the way a monsters does it.
No mistake, it was a human for sure.
I don’t what that person is planning, but if you are coming for us then I will stand against you.

【Killer Tail appeared! HP:53】
【Transforming Frog appeared! HP:65】

I was worried about the bloodthirst, so I didn’t spare any time worrying about those monsters. I just slashed them as I passed by.

On the way there was a treasure box, but it was already opened.
If I had to guess who took the treasure, it would be the person releasing the bloodthirst.
I pretended not to notice as we arrived at the mining location.
Using the mining set, we immediately started to work.

Behind us we heard a thundering roar and footsteps.
*Thud* with that heavy sound it stood before us.
Looking around, we were in a dead end of the mining spot. We were driven into a corner to confront the monster.

【Behemoth of Catastrophe appeared! HP:815】

It was a monster with a unique appearance. It had the body of a rhinoceros the head of an elephant.
To us this passageway felt wide, but to this monster it would be cramped.

“Floor monster…!”

Roel was speechless.
It was something Gantetsu taught us before while he was drunk: Floor Monster.
I don’t how strong this guy is, and from the start adventurers just end up being this guy’s prey.
I probably should’ve asked Gantetsu about this monster.
It’s certainly strong, but this monster seems very similar to something I fought on the 2nd floor of the <Caves of Hell>, they almost have the same appearance.
I’m worried this guy might suddenly start rampaging, I should quickly dispose of it before that happens.

As I thought that, it keeled over raising a thundering roar as fell down.
It didn’t twitch nor move, and behind the monster there was a big guy.
The big guy smiled as he waved his hand that defeated the monster.

“You girls, you’re saved”

I wouldn’t be as tall as this man even if I doubled my height, while thinking that the big guy approached us.
A smooth, shining head and thin moustache, the muscles of his body looks like they belonged on a monster.

“What are two girls like you doing this far in the dungeon? That was a pretty dangerous situation wasn’t it? From the 2nd floor onwards, adventurers who are over-confident in their skills challenge this guy and end up dying. Floor monsters are incomparably strong, don’t you agree?”

“Um, thank you very much for saving us.”

Roel lightly bowed and the big guy patted our heads.
He moved his hands down and touched our shoulders.

“Then, leave all of your stuff here. Compared to your lives, it’s cheap right?”

As I thought, it’s like that.
I understood immediately from his excessively confident expression and pressuring gentleness.

“T-hat is…wait a minute…”

“Wait a what now? Impossible, you don’t have anything to pay me back for saving you? Hmmm?”

“Is there any other way…?”

“Then, XXXX with this old man.”

“Eh, ah, what? What is that?”