Chapter 61.2 - Calm Down A Bit

Start from the beginning

Is it A just because you said it’s A? An inexplicable fire burst out from his heart. Song Yu said, “I choose B!”

The whole class sucked in a breath of cold air.

The chemistry teacher stared at him. He knocked the blackboard eraser against the blackboard and hated iron for not being steel, “Are you still choosing B? I just spoke for twenty minutes about the chemical properties of aluminum. Weren’t you listening? Aluminum is an amphoteric metal; do you not know something so basic? Don’t keep looking at your deskmate during class, okay? Listen properly in class and spare me a glance!”

The whole class, “Er.”

Song Yu: “……”

F*ck.

The last PE class was taken over by Old Cheng. Simply speaking, it became an evening lecture in the auditorium.

“During high school, everyone will more or less be faced with some problems. Between parents, between teachers, and between fellow students. For this time’s lecture, we’ve had Teacher Zhang from the psychological consultation room come to make a speech. It will be held at 7PM, and everyone should go and listen. I will be taking names when the time comes, so you should all be careful.” Everyone had originally had some complaints about having their PE class taken over, but now that they heard that the lecture was replacing the self-study period at night, they all became excited again.

Song Yu didn’t go back to his apartment for dinner in order to avoid Xie Sui. He went and ate at a small store in a back street, eating spicy hot pot with Ma Xiaoding and Xi Bowen.

Ma Xiaoding: “Brother Yu, what happened between you and God Xie?”

Song Yu: “Nothing.”

How could Ma Xiaoding believe this? “Did you guys quarrel because of what happened at the Internet cafe that night? Oh my god, could it be that God Xie did something to you by accident in the dark? Did he hit you?”

Song Yu stuffed a skewer of fish balls into his mouth, “Shut up.”

There was a group of girls from Senior Two sitting at the table next to them. They were currently in the midst of an enthusiastic discussion about the new transfer student.

“A new handsome big brother came to Class One. He’s really handsome, tall, and good-looking. His temperament is mild, and he smiles at everyone.”

“I saw him. He looks very gentle, just like the type I like.”

“Don’t think too much about it. It seems that he’s from A City, and his family background is so good that it goes beyond your imagination. You won’t be able to climb up that thigh; just looking is enough.”

“Sigh, why are handsome guys so hard to get these days.”

Song Yu bit down on a skewer of seaweed, his expression cold. Qin Mo really was used to hiding himself using a superficial gentle appearance.

Xi Bowen used a napkin to wipe the fog off his glasses and tentatively asked, “Brother Yu, when will you and God Xie sort things out?” In fact, what he really wanted to ask was, Brother Yu, when will you stop being angry? Because he always felt that between these two, God Xie hadn’t taken this fight seriously at all, and it was Brother Yu who had constantly been stewing over it.

Song Yu stared at him coldly, “We didn’t fight.”

Xi Bowen: “……” Okay, you guys aren’t fighting, you’re playing a game between lovers.

There was a psychology lecture at night, so Song Yu went back to class first, intending to take out a set of homework questions and have a look. Ma Xiaoding naturally followed behind him, talking continuously.