Chapter 26 ~ Tea Party (3)

Start from the beginning

Ufufufu~ Your smile is all the sweets I need, Evelyn~ But, I'll definitely try out the sweets made by other household's sweets.

I just realized that the sweets made by each household are very different. The sweets I make differ from the desserts made in Noir's house. Our house's desserts are sweeter and are becoming more and more similar to the ones back in my world. After all, the pastry chefs are starting to adopt my recipes. The desserts in Noir's houses have more of the savory types than sweet types. Scones, croissants, madeleines, those sorts of desserts and snacks are the ones served in Noir's household.

Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised since Luke and Roland-sama don't seem like avid sweet tooths. But, that's the more reason why I want Noir to try out the sweets I make! Perhaps, she'll like it better!

On the other hand, the deserts and sweets made in the palace is kinda similar to ours. Perhaps it's because Alexus's taste has started to match my taste since he had always been eating and trying the sweets I make. Or maybe, they're influenced by Lily's taste? Not sure which, but it's the same either way.

I've never been to Valerie or Illya's house, so I'm not sure if their sweets taste different as well. Lawliela-sama seemed to not be fond of sweets much either. Every time she came over to teach me magic, she always drank black tea and only touched the small sandwiches. Valerie destroyed the desserts, though. Maybe it's a mother's consideration for her daughter?

Umu. I wonder what their tastes are. I really want to know, so that I could make them something they like the next time they come to visit.

Speaking of which...

"Evelyn, what type of sweets do you like?"

"Sweets? Hm..."

Evelyn looked up and tapped her chin in wonder... Cute.

"Ah! I love the chocolate cake I ate in your debutante, Alterisa-chan!"

Evelyn looks at me with sparkling eyes.

"Hehe~ There's no need to be considerate, Evelyn. I want to know what kind of sweets you like so we can eat it together."

Mm, what a nice girl. Trying to be considerate of me by saying she loves my chocolate cake the best.

"Mu, I'm not lying, Alterisa-chan. I really do love the chocolate cake you made! I love chocolate desserts, and the balance of bitterness and sweet of the chocolate cake you made was perfect for my taste!"

Oh~ So that's the kind of sweets she likes.

"Is that so? I'm glad you like it~ If it is fine with you, would you like to come visit our house? I would be happy if I could receive your opinion on a new chocolate dessert I wish to make!"

"Eh?! Of course! I would love to!"

"Hehehe~ Then please come by~ I will be free on these days."

I told Evelyn my schedule for next week.

"Thank you very much, Alterisa-chan~ I would definitely come to visit~ Ehehehe~"

Ufufufu~ How cute~ She's smiling so much just from a promise to come to my house~ Her rosy cheeks are even blushing~

We chatted happily as we walked to the dessert table.

As Evelyn said, there were a lot of delicious looking cakes and sweets here. There were a lot of chocolates and chocolate-type desserts as well.

"Hehehe, mother also loves chocolate. Which is why there's a lot of chocolate desserts here, Alterisa-chan."

I see. They're truly chocolate lovers, huh?

Guess it's decided. I'll be making something chocolaty for them when they come and visit.

As we were eating and talking, I noticed the blonde twin-tailed girl staring at us.

Ah~ She's still scowling~ Ufufufu~ She's so cute~!!! Ah, but I want to see her smile too! What a dilemma...

"Mm? What's wrong, Alterisa-chan?"

Evelyn looked towards the direction I'm looking at.

"Ah! That's right, I forgot to introduce you to someone!"

Eh?

Evelyn lifted up her dress and quickly made her way towards the blonde twin-tailed girl and began talking to her.

Ah, she's blushing. She seems nervous too.

Evelyn seems to be convincing her about something, but she seemed hesitant. But when she gave her hand, the blonde twin-tailed girl still took it albeit hesitantly.

Ah, they're coming back here.

Eh? She's the one you want to introduce me to?! Yay!!! I can get to know this cutie!!!!

"I'm sorry for making you wait, Alterisa-chan! I would like to introduce you to my cousin! Come one, introduce yourself."

"...M-My name is Celine von Silva. Nice to meet you... Hmph!"

Ara~ So your name is Celine~ Nice to meet you Celine~ Ufufufu~ I got a cutie's name~ This is going to be a great day~!

"C-Celine, that's rude towards Alterisa-chan!"

"Hehehe~ I don't mind, Evelyn."

I lifted up my dress a little and curtsied. Ah, I hope I'm not grinning like an idiot, or else it would ruin my elegant image.

"It is a pleasure to be your acquaintance, Silva-sama. My name is Alterisa von Lorya. I hope we will have a good and lasting relationship."

Mmm~ I hope we can be friends~ I want to be friends with this super cute tsundere girl so much~!

"Now where is your response, Celine?"

"...Likewise."

Ara~ She's pouting again~ How cute~

"I'm sorry, Alterisa-chan. Celine is usually a very good girl, but..."

"Hehehe~ I don't mind, Evelyn. I'm sure it is because we haven't known each other well. I hope we can be closer in the future, Silva-sama."

"..."

Mm, she's not talking much. Ah, is it because Evelyn's still here?

Hm... This is troubling. I want to get close to her and be her friend. But if she doesn't talk, then it'd be even harder for us to be closer.

The three of us then chatted together. Well, it is only Evelyn and me. Celine would only reply curtly when asked by Evelyn.

Though her pout is cute, now she's just frowning...

Hm... How should I go about this...?

"Oh! That's right. Please forgive me, Alterisa-chan. I just remembered there is something I need to bring!"

"Is that so? I understand. I will be fine here with Silva-sama, so please take your time, Evelyn."

"Thank you! I'll return as soon as possible. Celine, don't be rude to Alterisa-chan okay?"

"...Mm."

"Then, please excuse me."

Evelyn picked her dress slightly once more and hurriedly went away. I wonder what she wanted to bring...

...

Ah, it's so silent now...

Uuuhh... I really want to get along with Celine...

Just then, for the first since we meet, Celine called out to me.

"Lorya-sama... Why are you close to Evelyn?"

It was a short question accompanied by a frown that didn't belong to her beautiful countenance.

AN: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~! Please vote and comment your thoughts~!