Chapter LXXVIII

Anthony chuckles as he watches Charlotte unbraid her hair

Anthony chuckles as he watches Charlotte unbraid her hair. He loves watching her, it's his guilty pleasure, he has to admit.

"Come here!" He laughs as Charlotte turns to him, her loose hair falling down her shoulders in soft waves. "You are beautiful," he murmurs, suppressing a laugh as she blushes.

He pulls her close and finally kisses the skin of her neck. Charlotte gasps as she feels his lips wander down her neck, to her collarbone and the exposed flesh of her breasts. She is glad she only wears her shift...and he has left his doublet behind a long time ago. His hand wanders to the straps of her shift, playing with them, until an annoyed groan leaves Charlotte's lips.

"Tsk, be still my impatient girl," he grins, but his voice can barely hide his excitement.

"Some things never change, Anthony," Charlotte sighs, trying not to think about her first few months with Edward, pushing the memories away.

She turns away in a swift and elegant motion. Anthony wants to protest, but Charlotte's finger on his lips stops him. She kisses him this time, pulling his shirt out of his breeches at the very same time. She's not willing to wait any longer, not now, not after having waited for so long.

He helps her pulling his shirt over his shoulder, and Charlotte can already feel his arousal pressing against her as he pulls her close again. His muscles feel like they're about to burst.

A deep growl escapes him as her hand wanders down his chest.

"You're wearing way too much," he grunts out, it almost sounds like a hiss. Charlotte laughs and turns away from him, it's too surprising to him to catch her and keep her close to him. Suddenly she feels an urge to hurry and get out of her shift. Her hands are trembling as she lets the straps slide down her shoulders.

"You're so very beautiful," his fists are shaking and he's trying to keep everything under control, but he just can't hold it back any longer. With a swift motion he's with her, lifting her up and carrying her over to the bed.

"No more games, you little minx," he growls, kissing her breasts. He can't help but admire her curves and the softness of her body. Charlotte gasps as his lips close around her nipple, caressing and teasing it. Little moans keep escaping her, as his lips let go of her breast, wandering down her stomach.

"Anthony!" She gasps as she feels his lips touching her most intimate part. A smirk dances on his lips and his head dips down between her thighs once again. Charlotte's breath is ragged, and her hands find purchase in his dark curls.

The tension explodes, and Charlotte can't help but cry out. Her body is still tense, but eager to welcome him back. She pulls at his hair to pull him close to her, to pull him close to kiss him. She has hardly regained her senses as he lets go of her to get rid of his breeches.

He positions himself between her thighs, entering her with one smooth thrust. She wraps her legs around his hips, pulling him even closer, making them both moan.