Haunting Urges

So I'm just writing this really quickly to talk about something weird. Wednesday I was getting an urge of spooky interest and then Thursday morning a YouTuber I haven't watched in over a year had a haunted doll video from a couple years ago pop up on my recommended. Then I started a haunted doll binge. Friday I was telling myself not to look at any stick to videos of other people looking at it and I looked up haunted dolls and was scrolling through them and stopped at one that I cannot stop thinking about. This morning I messaged the shop owner and she said she's had her about seven months she takes them in from her grandma's antique shop and she thinks she's ready to find a home and I asked when she posted her and she said she posted her Wednesday afternoon.

That would mean the doll got posted a few hours before I started thinking about spooky stuff and before I went to bed having weird dreams to find a haunted doll video in recommended. Now I hadn't told anybody or looked anything up so my phone can't have picked up on me saying something or whatever. It's June so it's not like there's a reason to think about creepy stuff with the weather getting nice and the mood being very light and im finally starting to feel at ease.

After asking a couple questions I still feel very attached and her image and little description is in my head. For the sake of possibilities I asked if I could reserve her for the next two weeks since I can't buy anything for a little bit. They said yes and I have until the 18th before she's up for grabs. There's not alot of info she's a teenager and when I look at her I feel sad and protective and like I just want to hold her. I'm not sure how I got here really but I'm here now so maybe if anybody reads this I'll accept opinions. Depending on how I'm still feeling like if I can't stop thinking about her over the next week and a half then I just might have to adopt. If this does happen I'll probably move this post into a separate story as I've already been considering keeping a little share thing for some experiences I have but we'll see.