Twenty-Four

To say Apollo spent the whole night dreading the Hogsmeade visit was an understatement

To say Apollo spent the whole night dreading the Hogsmeade visit was an understatement. He was not excited to see what the Weasley twins and Wood came up with. That morning, when he left his dorm, he found that Sammy was waiting for him, a big smile on their face. They quickly grabbed his arm upon seeing him, and dragged him out the common room before he would protest.

"It's six in the morning," Apollo complained.

"I know!" Sammy said happily. "I slept for the first time in days, so I have a lot of energy! Plus, today is going to be lots of fun!"

"For you, maybe," Apollo grumbled.

Sammy nudged him. "Lighten up, Polly! It'll be an experience."

"Motivation to try harder next Quidditch game, you mean."

They shrugged. "Tomato, tomahto."

They arrived at the Great Hall for breakfast, but before Apollo could go and sit at his table, Sammy dragged him to the Gryffindor table. "Sorry, Polly," They said, "I just want to make sure they know our boundaries so they have the entirety of the trip to annoy us."

Apollo sighed. That was fair, as much as he was unhappy with the arrangement. Though, as he glanced around, he did not see Cedric or Adrian anywhere, so it was not like he had very many other options. He reluctantly sat down beside Sammy, with Oliver on their other side and the twins across from them.

"Good morning, gentlemen!" Sammy greeted.

"It's too early for you to be this excited when there's no Quidditch," Oliver mumbled, leaning his head on his friend's shoulder.

"I'm never listening to you ever again, Sammy," Fred agreed tiredly. He looked like he was falling asleep on the spot.

Sammy chuckled. "What, too early for you, Weasley?" They teased.

"It's too early for anyone," George said in the same tired tone as his brother.

"I had no problem getting up," Apollo pointed out.

George rolled his eyes but was too tired to get a witty reply out. Apollo smirked at his small victory.

Professor McGonagall entered the hall, surprised at the sight of the five sitting together this early. She approached them. "You lot are up early," She commented.

Sammy grinned. "Just causing trouble, Minnie," They said jokingly.

McGonagall shook her head. Some of these kids were a little too much like some previous students she taught... "Don't blow anything up," She warned before making her way over to the teacher's table.

Sammy grinned at their friends before getting back on track. They explained what the boys couldn't do, setting the boundaries - which was basically just them saying "don't be a pervert."