"Is it? Are you so afraid of the real wolves now, Commander?" Osman mocked, chuckling evilly as he sped up.

Sienna gulped and ignored him as she noticed Derya shaking her head. Realizing Derya was about to step out, Sienna mustered all her strength and head-butted Osman before breaking free of his grasp and running towards the bedroom. Right as she was about to close the door, someone grabbed her and pulled her back. She yelled out in frustration and swung her fist at Goktug before lunging forward, pleading with her eyes for Derya to close the door. At last, she did so, and Sienna panted in relief before she was pulled up and her neck met a cold and sharp steel, and she was once again dragged through the halls, eyeing the room Derya was in cautiously.

Goktug, swinging his sword at the soldiers who tried attacking them, followed the direction she was looking: a room. He furrowed his brow in confusion as he noticed her glossy eyes. What are you looking at... what's in that room, Deniz Gözlü?

Osman, blinking from the impact of her attack, carefully walked down the steps of the exit as they finally reached the courtyard of the castle where the Turk captives immediately shot up and cheered Osman Bey's name when they saw him. Sienna scowled at the Turks as she raised her head away from the dagger where the sharp edge slightly cut her skin.

"Sienna..." Osman muttered as he neared the captives and smiled at them, his Alps standing guard around him and Nikola's soldiers loosely surrounding them, ready with their weapons and shields.

"Osman..." she mocked, sourly, thinking of ways to destroy him.

"Sienna," Osman repeated, nodding dangerously as he wished he could murder her right then and there.

"What?" she snapped. He smirked before noticing a soldier at the top of the roof pulling back his arrow on the bow, and Sienna was swiftly and harshly thrown to the side as an arrow thrust her chest, blood spattering out. She gritted her teeth to fight the pain and glared at the soldier. Goktug snapped his head to her and quickly disregarded the tiny bit of guilt he felt when Osman called out to him and Boran to fight off the soldiers who took their chance to attack them. They snatched the shields from the beaten soldiers and held them in front of their Bey.

Sienna clenched her fist to stop herself from groaning, but the impact of the wound, and the tilted position she was in stung. She squeezed her eyes shut to keep it from showing. Pain was an old ally; she learned to embrace it over the years. It was her only companion ever since her sister left her.

"If you make a move..." Osman threatened as he pushed the dagger to Sienna's throat. "I will kill Sienna right here! Your precious commander will be no more."

The soldiers turned to each other in frustration as Nikola and his soldiers confidently strutted into the scene. Nikola smirked, expecting to see Osman's corpse until he spotted the arrow in Sienna's chest, dark blood starting to seep onto her black armour. He glanced at the soldier he ordered to shoot Osman, who hung his head at his failure, then stepped closer to Osman.

"Open the gates!" Osman demanded, not letting go of Sienna as Boran gathered the captives and started cutting through their ropes, and Goktug guarded them. "Open the gates!"

"Osman Bey! Keep your promise. Let Sienna go," Nikola ordered. Sienna looked up at Osman whose expression contradicted obeying Nikola.

"I will let her go when I'm done," Osman smirked.

"You promised," Sienna reminded through gritted teeth as she stared up at him. She tried to keep an emotionless tone but both her voice and her eyes pleaded with him. Osman smirked at her then Nikola's flustered and raging expression.

"Look at our shepherd..." Nikola mocked, raising his brow in surprise and annoyance. "Look at our shepherd..."

"Open the gates!"