Sienna smiled as she watched the passion in Nikola's eyes. He was shaken when he heard Kuluchasiar was conquered by Turks, and now, they claimed it again. He took his hand off her and walked ahead as he fantasized. "They will say, 'Nikola arrived yesterday but conquered a castle today.'" Sienna slumped slightly at his ego, but he continued, "'What can he do if we send him a new army? Where will Nikola take Rome's flag to after killing all the Kayis?' Yes!"

Sienna forced a smile. All the Kayis? She pinched herself. Yes, all the Kayis.

"They will say this. My soldiers will be patrolling. They will kill every single Turk until there is no Turk left in Anatolia." He marched towards her then to the table on the side and poured out wine in a glass. "I wonder if the Emperor would send a new troop if we asked for it, Sienna. We can enter Sogut with a new troop. We can kill all the Turks there until there is no tent or sheep left," he declared, staring at Sienna who remained silent as she thought of what killing every Turk would mean. It would mean getting rid of Ertugrul Bey that sentenced her to the dungeon where she lost her childhood, where she lost her innocence. It would mean getting rid of Savci who stole her sister from her when that was one of the remaining dearest people she held on to. It would mean getting revenge on everyone who hurt her... but there was one Turk she didn't quite want to get rid of yet. Her thoughts were interrupted when Nikola repeated his question in a sterner tone, "Sienna? What do you say? Right, Sienna?" She finally turned to him, and he repeated, "Sienna? Right?"

She took a deep breath. "An eye for an eye... Tekfur Nikola."

Nikola froze for a few seconds and stared at her before breaking into a cackle, one that disturbed yet amused her very much, and drank. "An eye for an eye, Aziz Dostum." He then strode near his throne and stared at their flag. "An eye for an eye."

"Excuse me," Sienna muttered, and Nikola furrowed his brow as he watched her leave. "Where is she going now? Whatever..." He smirked as he continued fantasizing about his plans and drank.

---

"Derya?" Sienna whispered as she entered the storage room she snuck the baskets that came along with the cart. Before they left to conquer Kuluchaiar, Sienna hid Derya in one of the baskets, keeping her promise of not leaving the child's side. She knew Nikola would refuse or question so didn't tell him and could not trust leaving Derya in her room at Inegol Castle. So, she decided to bring her along.

Derya quietly snuck out from behind one of the baskets and smiled at Sienna. "I'm here."

"Good, good. Did anyone come in while I was gone?"

"No."

Sienna sighed in relief and scanned the cramped room overloaded with baskets of random herbs and fruits. The room looked old and its stench was disturbing, making Sienna scrunch up her nose. "How did you manage to stay here?"

Derya just shrugged and peered at the baskets. She gasped in excitement and jumped on a basket, reaching out for the one on top of it. Sienna furrowed her brow and rushed over to keep her from falling. "Careful, careful."

Derya stuffed her hand into a barrel of fruits and pulled out an unusually fresh and bright red apple. Sienna raised her brow in surprise and smiled as Derya jumped off the basket and bit into the apple.

"Do you like apples?" Sienna chuckled, looking for another apple for herself.

"Now I do," Derya replied as she munched on it.

Sienna found a fresh one as well and bit into it. "So do I... We can't stay here. I'll need to get you into a proper room. Wait here." Sienna dashed over to the door and opened it slightly to see an empty corridor. She looked both sides where there were only a few guards at each end, making her groan lightly. She glanced at Derya who now sat, happily biting into her apple, and smiled to herself at the adorable sight, then cleared her throat and strode over to the soldiers, ordering them to roam around the fortress and gather more guards. They marched off, and Sienna, after making sure they were out of sight, spotted a slightly open door where she could see some of a bed and side table. She rushed over to the storage room and grabbed Derya's hand, speed-walking towards the bedroom.