Chapter 10

"Yo, Bakubro, it's your turn!" Yelled out Sero.

"Since when did I have to participate anyway?" I sneered, definitely not comfortable with joining in.

"Awww, why not man?" Frowned Denki, seeming to be disappointed. This kinda made me feel guilty.

"Well, I don't have anything to share." I replied.

"C'mon, there has to be something!" Yelled out Mina out of nowhere.

For some reason, I became pissed.

"Oh, shut up, raccoon eyes! And mind your DAMN BUSINESS!!" I screamed out of anger. After a moment, I felt regret, not understanding where that anger came from. My eyes widened in shock.

The whole was was silent, and so was I.

"Kacchan...?" Asked Deku hesitantly, in a soft and low tone.

I ignored him, not caring at that point. I needed to get out of there. So, I just left. But... Deku just followed me.

"Kacchan, are you alright?" Asked Deku as he came up from behind me, putting him hand on my shoulder.

I quickly reacted, immediately stricking Deku. I couldn't help it...

"S..." I started to speak, "shut up, Deku."

I turned back around and left, hearing my classmate's chattering behind me.

Deku, are you alright!? Why did he push you? That was so rude! It was going to far. Are you hurt anywhere?

That was in general what the voices were saying. It definitely hurt to hear them.

As I turned the corner, I heard footsteps running toward me. I turned around.

It was Aizawa-sensei.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am. What about it?" I replied.

"You're definitely not..." Said Aizawa, seeming to be sad.

"Then why'd you ask?" I replied hastily.

"To see what'd you say." He replied simply.

I looked down.

"Well, whatever."

As I was about to walk away, Mr. Aizawa grabbed my arm.

"Wait... You can talk to me if you want, I'd not to listen." He said to me.

"Why would you want to listen to me?" I asked, not understanding why.

"Because I care about you." He replied, no hesitation at all.

Care..? Could he really care about me? I mean... He must know how I act, right?

"You care about me...?" I asked, my eyes wide with shock.

"Yes. Yes, I do." Replied Aizawa firm but softly.

I.. I started to tear up. I couldn't help it, I've always wondered if anyone cared about me, and I've always come to the same conclusion: no one does. But, perhaps I was wrong...? And even if I am right, I don't care. I feel happy right now, and I want to enjoy it.

Aizawa embraced me into a hug, and I sobbed into his shoulder for who knows how long.

It was really comforting.