I slumped back in my seat with my head down. (Fantastic. Not only will the internet go crazy with fanfictions, but also papparazzi will be doing anything to cath me and him together.) I folded my arm and took a deep breathe.

"I know you have this relationship with Hiro, but your career comes first. If he can't see what's lie and truth you need to leave him now...while you're ahead would be best...", I cut him off with a wave of my hand.

"Very supporting words Yohiro. Why can't i just give you my heart to rample while you're at it." I looked out a window in annoyance.

"Im sorry but it's the truth." For the rest of the meeting i ignored him. I may pay for it later, but i don't care right abaout now.

*G-Dragon P.O.V*

I've been at the venue for the past hour with rehersal, make-up and clothes. All i could think about was if Cl was really cheating. It hurt to think she'd do something like that but it's possible she would.

I sat down and took acouple gulps of water. Just the thought of a another man's hands on what was mine was almost repulsing. I needed to be alone and think but how could i knowing Cl may be laying up with this dude as we speak. I rested my elbows on my knees, put my head down and held my head. All i wanted was quiet but with TaeYang's "Ringa Linga blasting from the speakers it was hard to. I got up and walked out the room.

As i was walking i was thinking of what i would do when i got ho,e to Cl. SHould i act as normally or truely go off...."OW!!" when i looked up i saw Velonica. She was wearing white jeans with some holes in them and a t-shirt. She was really attractive to me in that dirty old shirt. "Velonica..", I said hesitantly.

"is that how you applogize for nearyl running me over.", she folded her arms and smirked.

"No....i mean....Im sorry. I didn't know you were there....what are you doing here?", i finally asked.

I let her arms fall down to her side and loked around. "I was looking for you to be honest. we need to practice for tomorrow."

"Wait. I thought you were going to perform with us today?", i asked forgetting all about Cl.

"I was ....but then they told me I would have to dance with TaeYang and stuff...and i realized i didn't learn the dance..", She scratched the back of her head and smimled. SHe's so cute.... i want her.... (what the hell am i saying?! im i still with.....)

I put my head down at the thought of her again. It hurt to think of it and i needed to stop. "Are you okay Kwon?", i looked up at her and she looked so concerned. Her eyes were opened up wide and she had pushed her hair out of her face. "Ailee...she told me about Cl."

I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes. (why?) "Well,...yeah. I don't know how true that is but you know...it still hurts to think it may be true." I sighed and shook my head. "I'll get over it for now. I'll see you around then." I walked off befoe she could say anything else. I refuse to let anyone see me cry...even if it's just one little tear.

*Cl P.O.V*

"I think im gonna break up with G.", I said to Park Bom before taking a sip of coffee. We were sitting in a dinner back in Korea. We had got back last night and i was tired.

"What for? I Thought you two were going good.", Park said. She looked at me with half shut eyes. I could tell she was tired too.

"No. I can't keep leading him on like this. I like him but.....I love Kiseop. I feel so horrible straining both of them like I am so im gonna let one go." I sat the cup down and brushed some hair out of my face. As much i i enjoyed the rush of having to keep a secret as big as I did it was becoming exhausting and Velonica had a boyfriend herself, so either way im not too worried she'd take G away from me like that. I know me and him will always be friends unless... he finds out about me and Ki.