𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

F A M I L Y(selective)(3/10)natasha doesn't have much of it, but found family is her thing and there are some people she's close enough to that she treats them like family: siblings, parental figures, etc

F A M I L Y
(selective)
(3/10)
natasha doesn't have much of it, but found family is her thing and there are some people she's close enough to that she treats them like family: siblings, parental figures, etc.
-Yelena (sister)
-redguardian (father)
-hawkswife

C H I L D R E N
(adoptive/mother figure only, VERY selective)
(2/4)
while natasha's ability to have her own biological children was taken away from her, she can't deny that she loves kids. in fact, they're one of the few things that manage to bring out her softer side. she can't help it. she's very protective over kids and she would go as far to call herself their mama spider sometimes.
casper-r

F R I E N D S
(unlimited/non-selective)
you wanna be on natasha romanoff's good side, that's for sure. she has her allies and even if it takes a while to earn her trust, you can count on getting some teasing, protection, care and all the fun things about being friends with with the cutest deadly assassin in the world.

C L O S E S T  F R I E N D S
(semi-selective)
(1/6)
there are few people that natasha allows close to her, but if you are one of those people she really trusts you. she loves and cherishes your friendship dearly and you make her feel safe, comfortable, and accepting of her vulnerability. it's a rare type of friendship, but it's beautiful.

F R E N E M I E S
(non-selective)
natasha romanoff can tolerate you. she's still wary and hesitant with placing any of her trust and faith in you but she doesn't exactly want to kill you (at least not all the time), which is always some good progress.

E N E M I E S
(non-selective, but there
has to be reason)
(unlimited)
oh no, you got on natasha romanoff's bad side. good luck with that!

E X - L O V E R S
(semi-selective, potential
to advance to lovers)
(1/7)
you got tangled up in the black widow's web and you guys have history. how did things end? is there bad blood? is it awkward? was it right-person-wrong-time with feelings still bubbling? or is it all just ancient history?
russiaswinter

F R I E N D S  /  F R E N E M I E S 
W I T H  B E N E F I T S
(semi-selective, potential
to advance to lovers)
(0/8)
classic no-strings-attached, a relationship based purely on the pleasure aspects for both natasha and your muse. are you using each other or are there unrequited feelings budding somewhere maybe?

L O V E R S
(selective)
(3/6)
natasha romanoff once said that love is for children, but apparently things changed. once thinking she was incapable of love, your character comes along and turns her world upside down.
americas-tits
hawkisms
-hawkeyes

M A I N  S H I P <3
(1/1)
americas-ass

IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO LIST ONE PLS COMMENT IN LINE WITH THIS WITH THE DYNAMIC YOU'D LIKE / ONE YOU HAVE THOUGHT OF !