[4]

Kipo lied back on the giant flea, sighing heavily in relief, "Such a nice day out!" She cheered. "Wolf, want to have a go?"

The smaller girl looked up, rolling her eyes and looking up ahead. "No thanks."

Kipo frowned, then smirked, "I know you do~"

"I really don't."

"Do!"

"Don't."

"Do~"

"Don't."

"Dooo~!"

"Don't."

"Don't!"

"Do not."

Kipo whined, Wolf smirking proudly at her victory. "Dang it!!!"

Benson rolled his eyes, sighing sharply, "Sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision, joining you." He uttered.

Kipo nodded, "I for one, think it was a great idea!" She said cheerfully. "I got two cool surface humans on my team and I count that as a check on my upgraded bucket list." Kipo smiled brightly. "Speaking of, I wonder if I completed any yet."

"What do you remember?" Benson asked.

Kipo hummed, "Riding a rollercoaster of course! We didn't have any in my burrow, but I've read books about programing one."

"So you know how." Benson said.

"I guess so. I'll have to know what you want the ride like. Dips, loops, stop at the highest point--" Kipo gripped Pierre's leash as he bucked slightly. "Hey now--"

Yumyan pat his side, Pierre relaxing and nudging his arm lightly. "Don't move too much. He'll get itchy and start kicking." Yumyan uttered.

"Noted." Kipo nodded, then grinned. "Pierre,"

The flea glanced her way, "Prrpt?"

"Can you do a backflip~?"

Yumyan turned to her quickly, Pierre snorting and jumping forward. Kipo cried out in excitement, Pierre jumping up on rocks, gaining altitude before flipping backwards, landing in front of Molly. Dave gasped, "Me next me next!!" He rose his arms. "Benson get me up there, get me up there!"

Wolf grabbed Dave, throwing him at Kipo. He cooed and giggled, sitting in front of her and taking the reigns, "Go flea go!"

Benson cleared his throat, slapping Pierre's behind, the flea screeching and jumping up.

As Kipo and Dave messed around on the walk to the closest village, Wolf soon pulled Kipo off Pierre. Wolf guided Kipo a bit farther from the group, pulling her down slightly, "Kipo, we need to leave the cats."

"Wha- But Pierre!-"

"We're in snake territory, Kipo.." Wolf looked around. "These cats are loud, and we can't risk getting caught with them."

Kipo pouted, Wolf drawing back slightly. Benson walked over, Dave sobbing in his arms, "Yo Kipo, Wolf hurt your feelings or something?" Benson gently rocked Dave. "You're pouting."

Her pout turned to a frown, Kipo crossing her arms and looking away. "Wolf, what did you do." Benson blurted.

"Nothing! Kipo, we're leaving--"

"Hmph." Kipo turned her back to Wolf.

"Kipo."

"Wolf's just as mean as you Benson!" Dave yelled, jumping onto Kipo's shoulder.

Benson gasped, offended, "I only pulled you off of Pierre!"

"ExAcTlY!" Dave wailed.

Pierre stomped over, squealing and nudging Dave's cheek. Benson sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "I only took you off cause you're too short to handle Pierre yourself."