After Y/N thought was 5 days, she went home. She had left her watch at home so keeping track of the time was tricky. Little did she know, she had been gone for 8 days. She decided not to go home just yet but to check up on her father through the window.

Her heart was shot with a pang of sadness at the sight of her father. He lay in the armchair, bottle in his hand. He was surrounded by even more bottles: Pimm's, Whiskey, Beer, anything you can think of. His eyes were barely open but from where Y/N was standing, she could see his bloodshot used-to-be (only is the sun) goldish brown eyes.

He looked like a fucking state, which he was. He had obviously spiralled back into his alcoholic behaviours; Y/N felt guilty, it was her fault after all.

She tore her eyes away from the scene and went to sit on the curb which was placed on the other side of the road.

An impulsive idea shot through Y/N's head. She shook it off but it didn't seem to go, she decided to go with her plan since she didn't have anything else.

She made her way over to Jacob's house and knocked on the door, praying Andy would answer or Laurie at the very least; they'd know what to do.

Since this is a fucking Wattpad story, Jacob answered.

[Y/N's POV - 1st Person]

He looked startled to see me. I groaned in despair at his presence.

"I'm sorry." I blabbed out. He furrowed his brows.

"For what." He said scratching his neck.

"For this." I grabbed his wrist and threw him out on the front porch and stood over him.

He cursed out in pain.

"What the fuck Y/N! Jeez." He muttered.

"Don't 'jeez' me. Goddamnit I hate this so much." I whispered the last part.

"What the fucks going on!" Jacob yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled back.

"What do you do when, uhm, when you, uh, like need, uhm rehab?" I kept tripping over my words.

Jacob looked at me funny.

Then he laughed.

"Who's this for, you?" He asked.

My heart skipped a beat, out of embarrassment.

"Um, no one. I just need to know."

"Well you'd probably called the Rehabilitation Centre, dumbass." He scoffed.

"Right." I nodded feebly.

This was a bad idea; talking to him.

He got up off the floor, blowing his hair out of his eyes.

As I tried to walk away, Jacob stopped me.

"Where have you been? Sorry I forgot to ask." He looked at my eyes, staring into my soul.

"I ain't telling you shit!" I said and brushed him off, walking off.

"Hey! What phone you gonna call them with? I know you ain't got yours!" Jacob said.

I stopped in my tracks.

Shit.

"Fuck. Okay. Can I use your house phone?" I asked quickly, wanting to get this over with. Jacob looked at me oddly. "Please." He nodded and let me in the door.

I used the house phone to call them. By the time they collected him, it's was 8:30 in the morning. Andy and Laurie had caught up with the situation and were now speaking to Jacob about something.

I stood on the front doorstep of my house, watching the cars drive away.

A/N: Y'ALL CAN WE JUST IGNORE HOW INACCURATE THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS I'M SORRY. SHIT I SHOULD PROBABLY PUT A TW, BRB.

A single tear left my eye, I could feel it running down my cheek slowly.

Someone tapped me on the arm and I turned my head to face them.

I met with Andy's eyes. They were soft and caring.

"Can I speak to you please. Just for a second." He spoke calmly.

I nodded and followed him inside his house.

- t i m e s k i p -

I brought some of my clothes over to the spare room in Jacob's house.

I'm staying with the Barber's until my father is back, which will be a while. I don't look forward to this, at all. Both me and Jacob are going to be homeschooled too meaning I never get away from him during the day.

Andy gave me a room next to his and Laurie's. I was grateful that it wasn't next to Jacob's.

I lay down on my temporary bed with no covers, the fabric itching my skin.

I lay down and close my eyes, falling into a restless sleep.

A/N: OK I'M REALLY SORRY BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHITTY. IT'S CURRENTLY 3:04am SO THAT MIGHT EXPLAIN IT BUT I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE FILLERS, GOOD STUFF IS COMING THOUGH; I PROMISE YOU!

-e

xx