- #7 [Why Did Jacob] -

"caught a vibe, baby are you coming for the ride?

i just wanna look into my eyes, i just wanna stay for the night, night, night.

when we take a drive, maybe we can hit the 405!"

MEET AT OUR SPOT

BY

THE ANXIETY, TYLER COLE AND WILLOW

[Y/N's POV - 2nd Person]

I had woken up on a stretcher, medics surrounded me when they saw that I had opened my eyes.

They were saying things like "You'll be alright sweetie." and "Everything's okay."

I cussed them out in my head. Everything is NOT alright. If it was then I wouldn't be on a STRETCHER surround by MEDICS.

My father came to pick me up after the medics said I could go. I had a slight concussion from the fall but that was all.

I got home and Jacob's mother and father came out.

"Hello I'm Y/N, you must be Jacob's parents?"
I greeted them.

"Oh hello! I'm Laurie this is Andy." The man with a beard put his hand out. I shook it and smiled.

"I hope you're feeling better. I heard the police by the scene."

Scene?

"Oh, yes, I-I'm okay now I guess." We smiled. The silence was broken by my father.

"It was very nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Barber but I must take my daughter home now. I have to speak to her." He said the last sentence while looking at me with his teeth clenched together.

Embarrassed, I turned red and smiled nervously at his parents.

I walked up the path towards the door and looked back at Laurie and Andy. They were walking back to their house.

My eyes studied the house and I looked at a window. I saw the curtains move. The one next to that I saw a face. It was far away but I knew who it was.

He was watching me. He scared me.

I ran inside.

My father was standing looking at me. He sucked in air through his teeth making a hissing sound.

I winced and clenched my fists together until my nails dug into my soft palms. I felt the skin tear and blood spill under my nail beds.

"Why the hell were you out there? In the middle of the night? Why were you out there?!" My father raised his voice.

I stayed silent.

"Answer me." He whispered.

I've never seen my father this angry. Never.

"For the love of god Y/N please tell me!" His voice broke.

"I'm sorry dad I just, I- I don't know. I'm sorry." I wasn't about to expose Jacob. He probably had a reason and whatever it was, I was going to get it out of him.

"Well I hope you will know by the end of the month. I'm taking away your social media and devices for a month."

Again, I stayed silent.

"I hope you understand why I'm going this." He sighed and walked out.

I understand. Yes. I understand why you're doing what you're doing dad, I really do. But, why. But why did Jacob.

Why?

A/N: This is so very shit I'm sorry. I know I'm losing reads, votes, etc. It's only because this book isn't very good and I can't wait to start my next one. So get hyped up because updates should (not definitely) be more regular now!!