HURT

yibo decided to open the door since zhan was busy in reading magazine and has no intention to open the door..he went near the door and passed a look at zhan who didn't even moved his eyes..yibo siged and opened the door revealing a beauifull girl but before he could ask who she is she alread barged in..yibo tried to stop her..

"hello miss can you please tell me who you are?"he asked the girl she looked at him with disgust "first tell me who you are to stop me?"

" miss im not stoping you im just asking you who you are so that i can let you in" he answered..

"what is happening here" they both turned around and saw zhan standing there..that girl smiled and ran towards zhan..."zhan zhan who is this man he dares to stop me? your girlfriend?" she said and hugged him ...

--------------------------------

🍂LINA CATHOLINE🍂22 YEARS OLD🍂ZHAN'S GIRLFRIEND

🍂LINA CATHOLINE
🍂22 YEARS OLD
🍂ZHAN'S GIRLFRIEND

(i randomly choose a pic)

--------------------------------

zhan hugged her back and replied "no one baby no one dares stop you from now on..he is just a new servant in our house that's why he didnt recognised you" he said and the girl nooded but looking at yibo she smiled evily."zhan zhan baby don't you think he made a mistake i mean its okay to not knowing who i am but he insultted me and asked me to get out of the house" she said sadly.

yibo on the other hand was in shoock hearing the word "GIRLFRIEND" his heart broke when zhan said he is a servant but when the girl lied he was just speechlesss his heart started beating lodly as he realised he is done for.. .

"What?baby he asked you to get out?he really deserve punisment tell me what do you want him to do?"zhan asked

"nothing baby since he is new and he didnt mean it i don't want anything" she broke the hug and went near yibo she smiled evily and mouthed "you will suffer"...yibo was beyond terrified .

"lets go baby, lets have breakfast together" zhan asked her girlfriend as he looked at yibo one last time and left ...a singel tear fell from yibo's eyes but yibo wiped it imediately....he went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

--------------------------------