Ninja Girls-Chapter 3

Mika's p.o.v

I sat down for a snack that night. My skin, my hair, everything!!! Blue. Oh well. Roxy will get her carma one day. I just have no idea when. I was eating a taco and sat it down on my plate so I could get some apple juice. And I guess, while I was turned around in the fridge, Roxy snuck in and ate my taco!!!!!! "Roxy!" I screamed. " Mikas!" she yelled playfully. "Mika." I grumbled. " Whatever." she snorted and continued to eat my taco. " You jacked my taco!!!" I yelled, suddenly my voice was filled with anger. Roxy let out a giggle and said, " Yes. Yes i did. You are very observant, you know that?" She giggled again and walked out of the room, with my taco. She is never going to do that again. I thought to myself. Carma is on her way. But now, her name is revenge. I walked out side to our backyard garden. Since we are the S.A.E.N.S we have all kinds of fruit and vegetables. All of them. I walked down to the peppers and grabbed some jalapenos. At least I think they were jalapenos. So anyways I grabbed some peppers and took them in side. Silently and swiftly I grabbed a bowl, put some water in it and mashed the peppers all up. Then I put it in another taco. It looked alot like taco sauce so thats good. I took the taco up stairs and put it on my windowsill. I went to bed with a smile on my face.

The next morning I got dressed and went downstairs early and  sat at the table. I sat the taco down on a plate and waited for Roxy. One by one Jacelynn, Mikayla, and Becca filed in and I told them my plan. They all agreed to play along. Soon we heard Roxy coming down the stairs so I pretended to dig in the fridge. Apparently, she ate my taco because I heard her scream. She jumped up and started to drink water from the faucet but that only makes it worse. Everyone was laughing hysterically, except for Roxy of course, so I scatdattled to the bus before Roxy recovered. The whole way there I laughed to myself, Revenge, Carma, I love you.

Roxy's p.o.v 

 I can't believe her. She ruined a perfectly good taco and my mouth. It was on fire, almost literally.I had just put a purple streak in my nice brown hair and I ruined it in my frantic search for water. She just stands there pretending to dig in the fridge and i notice her laughing.  I saw her laughing as she left. She better enjoy it because today I start my final part of my prank on her. Now my prank has been justified. NOBODY messes with me and my tacos and gets away with it. Muhahaha!!!!!

When we got to school I saw Mikas avoiding me, probably scared, and she has a right to be.  Later on, the headmistress called us into her office. I zoned out, not really caring what she said. Until i heard four words that should not be in a sentence together. ANOTHER MISSION WITH MIKAS."WHAT!!!!!!" I screamed. "I want you guys to do another mission together on the emos.Now go,I don't want to hear you argue with me." explained the headmistress. Maybe my next  part of my prank will be sooo good she'll un partner us. I can only hope and wish. We left and we came up with three ideas but couldn't choose.

Vote!!!! Coment!!!!!!!! Fan!!!!!!!!