Ninja Girls-Chapter 2

if you couldn't read the ending to chap 1 it is ' she is stealing my spotlight as the best in the S.A.E.N.S'! yea okay hurrrrrs chap 2  :3

Mika's p.o.v

I stood there, wide eyed, as Roxy stormed away. But I really didn't care so I shrugged to the Headmistress and walked out. I decided instead of going to first period I would go ask people about Alice.  As soon as I turned the corner I saw a girltalking to Alice. Alice was really pretty. She had blonde hair that fell to her shoulders, and was really tall. Alice and the girl said goodbyeand the girl started to walk in my direction. I leaned up against the wall and tripped her. " Ahhh!" she cried. I caught her arm before she hit the ground and said, " Oh my God! I am so sorry! Are you okay?" " Ummm, Yeah I'm fine thanks." she started to walk away but i walked with her. " So, I saw you talking to Alice Goldzburg. What is she like?"  The girl smiled and said, " Well sh is really nice when you get to know her. Obviously she rules the school. She goes out with Tom Smithers and is really wierd. She hates when things, anything, touches her hair. The only things allowed to touch it are her hands and a brush." She chuckled and I smiled. Bingo. I said goodbye to her and went to look for Roxy. I looked everywhere and finally found her coming out of the bathroom. " Roxy!" I called. She jumped when she saw me. " Mikas? What are you doing here?" I sighed, " My name is Mika, not Mikas." " Yeah yeah whatever." She rolled her eyes. " Well anyway, I have the perfect plan."

     We were outside watching Tom and Alice have a fight. Alice stomped away and Tom went the other way. I hopped out of the bush with honey behind my back. " Hey Tom.  I heard all that. You know what really makes me feel better," I pulled the honey out, " payback." I handed him the honey and he took. How stupid! He ran after Alice. " Alice!" He called. She turned around and..... He squirted honey all in her hair. Then Roxy jumped out of the bush and threw feathers on her! And I recorded it all! Later that night Roxy and I put the videoon youtube.

Roxy's p.o.v 

I was walking down the street listening to "another brick in the wall." I always listen to it when I need  brilliant idea. I was buying white feathers when I saw Tom Smithers and Alice Goldzburg fighting. I saw Mikas hand Tom a bottle of honey. That was my cue. I tossed the feathers from my hiding spot and it landed on Alice's hair. She FREAKED OUT! It was hilarious. She saw me scowled and left. The worst part was Mikas had it all on video. We went to her wing of the mansion. I hated this wing it was sooooo plain, not a single splash of color. My wing had a different color on each wall. That is another reason I dislike her we are complete opposites. I was uploading it when Mikas went into the bathroom to get a brush. I got up to see my master piece at work. She grabed the brush and it pulled a clear string.. The string turned on the faucet and sprayed her in the face soaking her. She grabbed a towel and dried off. She looked in the mirror and saw blue die everywhere she dried. I fled the scene before she saw me. I heard a shower running. Little did she know she would be in the BLUES  in the morning. I swiped her clothes and gave them a new look and put them back for tommorow. I went to bed so pleased with the show Mikas will proved for me in the morning.

Muhahaha! I have perfected my evil laugh!!!!

Read!!!!!! Vote!!!!!!! Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!