43 - Leaving Storybrooke

Start from the beginning

"I have no idea... Girls... I'm gonna go back to my realm and get help from there, you two work here. I'll meet you in the Wish Realm, I promise," Simon said.

Robin and Alice nodded, "We got it here," Robin said.

"Thank you," Simon said as opened up a portal and ran through.

Alice and Robin looked out at the town, "What now?" Alice asked and they spotted Regina's car pulling up.

"Hey, look. That Aunt Regina's car. If we tell her Henry's in trouble, she'll believe us, no matter what our story is," Robin said.

"Okay," Alice said.

"Go, go, go," Robin said.

The young couple walked over to the car as Zelena was getting out of the car with her 5-year-old daughter Robin, older Robin stared in shock and Zelena noticed them both looking at her, "You can stop staring. Yes, it's me, the Wicked Witch. I'm fabulous," Zelena said.

"Mom?" Robin mumbled.

"Did you want a selfie or are you just going to stand there all bloody day?" Zelena said.

"Uh, we were looking for Regina," Alice said.

"She's not here. She, Emma, Alana, Neal, Hook, Calla and Phinia took Henry on a graduation trip... Also, think it was to prove to Calla that he'll still be there for her," Robin saw her younger self in the car and her younger self stuck her tongue out at her, "Just move alone before I turn you both into flying monkeys," Zelena said.

Robin scoffed, "No, you won't," Zelena looked at her, "I happen to know that you don't have magic right now," Robin said.

"Excuse me?" Zelena said.

"That's why you're driving Robin to Ashley's daycare. If you had magic, you would just poof there. you always hated driving. Especially that car 'cause the brakes that always jerk, but really it's just because you have a lead foot," Robin said.

"Who are you? And how the hell do you know so much about me and my daughter?" Zelena asked.

"Okay. This may be a little hard to process, but that 5-year-old girl in that car seat there, that me. So, you better get your game face one and go and get that magic bean hiding in the cupboard because our family needs your help," Robin said.

Shadow Realm...

Simon and Christian were walking down the corridors, "What do you Wish Rumpelstiltskin... What did he wish?" Christian asked.

"He didn't wish anything... It's complicated, you had to be there at the time... I'm just so glad, we're still in our timeline," Simon said.

"I'm more confused," Christian said.

"I'm not explaining again... Ask your granddaughter, when I bloody save her and her mother and the rest of their family... I just need Dylan's sword," Simon said.

"What's this about Calla?" Simon and Christian turned around, "What are you hiding Simon?" Killian asked.

"Lord Killian..." Simon said.

"Talk, mate," Killian said.

"Is everything okay?" Neal asked, walking out of a room and Simon sighed.

"Talk!" Killian said.

"The High Enchantress and Calla, are in danger... Rumpelstiltskin from the Wish Realm is the threat, alright? Need to get something before I go back," Simon said.

"Not alone you're not," Killian said.

"Agreed," Neal said.

"You two have to stay here... For Alana," Simon said.