Chapter 15: The Wave

Începe de la început

"They aren't moving.. because they can sense it. I've been too relax to realize that something is seriously wrong. If it weren't for me being here with them, I would of been long gone"

He grabbed onto Miyu's hand who hadn't taking notice of what everyone else has.

Shirou: "I realized it now.."

What Muramasa meant by until there's movement wasn't incase some monster appears and they go kill it. It was so that the predator that's stalking them makes any sort of move.

Y/n: "The forest has eyes.. It knows it better than us.. No matter what, do not make even the slightest movement"

Illya: "Papa. Could I-"

Y/n: "Don't.. I'm sure it will detect it"

I know exactly where every weapon of mine was located. If I could use my time accel to take Calico or Thompson's Contender and fire at it.. No. Whatever this is, I'll lose if I do anything hostile and I can't guarantee I'll find it again if it sprints through the forest again. It was pure luck that I heard its slight landing.

Y/n: "Illya, do Papa a favor"

Illya: "Y-Yes?"

Y/n: ".. When I say duck.. you throw yourself to the ground and don't look up"

Illya nodded as my attention doesn't break.

Y/n: "Muramasa, no matter what, don't pull your blade out until you have a clean shot"

Muramasa: "Got it"

"Their trust. This plan.. they have everything riding on it to succeed"

Shirou was in awe of the groups cooperation in such a tensed scenerio.

Y/n: "Shirou"

Shirou: "I'm hearing you"

Y/n: "Can you create more than just those twin blades of yours and the bow?"

Shirou: "As long as I know it's build"

Y/n: "The throwing blade on my leg, can you see it?"

He saw that the mature man wasn't taking his eyes off of the same spot but knew exactly where everything was.

Shirou: "Yes. I can trace it"

Y/n: "How many?"

Shirou: "As long as I have mana, and I have plenty if it"

Y/n: "Good. Do not stop creating them"

Shirou noticed Y/n opening his hand and immediately understood the plan. Y/n was the only one that knew the exactly location of the monster.

"But why use my blades? Can't he just use his gun to kill it?"

..

I'm sure Shirou was confused as to why I wouldn't just use my gun to hit it. In all honesty, he was right. Using Calico could very much increase the chance of me hitting it than using throwing knives.. but it was also a weapon that would make too much noise. So much that I'd lose that thing.

In the other hand, the knives could tell me how deep this forest is, it will tell me if I hit it or not depending on the noise it makes upon impact, and it keeps me knowing where that thing goes to. After hearing it land before, it continued to replay in my head until I memorized it and got an estimate on its height and weight.

I'd trade in the ability to hit it for the knowledge of knowing it's location at all times.

Y/n: "Schwi, don't miss your shot. Once you fire that gun, I won't be able to hear it"