Chapter 12

Nejire POV

I woke up in a dirty room with my hands and legs are tied. I tried using my quirk but it won't activate. Then a man entered the room and said.

Villain: Ah it seems you awake ... *grinned* let's have some fun then

Nejire: No, stay away from me!

I cried but he just kept coming closer, I tried to stand up but I remember that my hands and legs were tied, I once again tried to activate my quirk and but nothing was released.

Villain: This room suppresses quirks so you won't be able to activate your quirk.

And this hit Nejire hard knowing, that she can't activate her quirk and she is going to be raped by a villain. The villain is already in front of Nejire, he removed his clothes only leaving his boxers. He then pinned her in the bed and forcefully kissed her on the lips and used his left hand to grope her breasts and his left hand rubbing her bottom.

After a minute of him kissing her forcefully, he removed his boxers revealing a 5-inch dick that was smaller than Izuku's penis. He then tore off the hero costume of Nejire revealing her huge breasts. He then placed his penis between her breasts and started giving himself a boobjob.

After a minute of him giving himself a boobjob, he then released his semen on Nejire's breasts and face. And in retaliation, Nejire spat on his face which angers the villain and he slapped Nejire in the face 4 times.

As he finished slapping her in the face, he then proceeds to go to her bottom and used his penis to tease her but there was no expression coming from her which angers the man even more.

Villain: You bitch! I'll make you fall in love with this dick of mine.

Nejire: *smug* Good luck with that.

The villain aligned his dick at her pussy getting ready to penetrate but was foiled when a black tentacle busted the open, grabbed the villain by the neck, and was then dragged out of the room. Nejire can only hear the screams and shouts of the Villain like he was being beaten to death.

Then a boy with green hair known as Izuku entered the room and he immediately went to untie Nejire and proceeds to hug her like there was no tomorrow.

Izuku: I thought I lost you

Nejire: It was a good thing that I was able to press the emergency button before he could rape me.

Izuku: It's a good thing that I gave you that button

And with this, he proceeds to kiss her and hug her even more tightly and Nejire hugging him as well.