Whos that boy? -D.L

I am nervous. And I'm not nervous, I don't actually know, it's kind of confuse you know.. I'm a teenager, hormones and that stuff. Oh! I'm sorry let me introduce myself, hii my name is Chloe Crawford and my life right now sucks!
Today I'm going to meet my new stepfather and his son, I think he's name is Jake? No, something like that.. My mom and my dad got the divorce and while my dad return to Canada I got stuck here with her, she has like a thousands of boyfriends and sometimes I'm wondering the reason why my mom can't stay with someone more than 1 year, I'm mean like, dude, what's her problem?
I miss my dad so much, and I can't live with him because my mom doesn't trust me with him, I wouldn't trust either but hey, no one has to know, he's way cooler than she..
I think I'm going to take a shower, they'll be here any minute.. So I can finally meet my future cool stepdad and his kiddo, I'm so excited, and please note the huge sarcasm!

>>>>>>>>>>

At the moment that I put my foot out of the shower my mom call me. "Chloe darling they're here!" OH SHIT! "I'm coming mom" ok, my plan of actually getting ready was over.. I can even dry my hair.. I'll look like a lion! I grab a 5sos t-shirt, yes I love them, a pair of jeans, are they clean? I hope so, and go downstairs, just in time to hear "Hi babe! I missed you a lot, how are you?" ugh, babe? Really? I'm gonna puke "I'm fine honey, and you? Oh, this is my daughter, come on chloe" "Say hi to David" my mom whispers to me, okay, I need to show that I'm polite...
"um, hey.. Hi... I'm Chloe, your tie is... um... " horrible, how he actually leaves his house with that? I really want to say the truth but I HAVE to be polite, or my mom will kill me.
"Is interesting " I heard a laugh coming besides me, and I was ready to scream and a OMG who is that guy? He's hot, no, more than that, he's like the sun, brown eyes, brown hair, oh gosh, he's jawline, I'm in love with his jawline, and I think I'm drooling, who is he? Omg, PLEASE DON'T BE MY NEW BROTHER PLEASE DON'T BE MY NEW BROTHER PLEASEEEEE..
"oh, this is my son, Jack" So it's not jack, great FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
" Interesting? If you didn't like it, you just have to say it" Jack says to me but im not sure what hes talking about, I'm focusing on he's smirk, it's so hot and sexy damn, now I'm definitely drooling.
"Excuse me?" I said. He smile. Oh lord, his smile takes me to heaven, I can't die so young, but that smile is going to kill me.
"Was funny when you tried to be nice with my dad, but the next time try to smile babe" Okay, maybe next time I'll smile, wait, he just call me babe? WHATS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY? BABE? OH GOSH!

**************************
Hi guys, we're new at this hole fanfic thing, I hope you guys like it.. And we're going to try post it every week. We are from Brazil, so if there's any mistake please let
us know.. Love you guys. Please comment what you guys think of the beginning. Xxxx