Imagine 6

TYPE: 💚
SONG: OCEAN EYES by BILLIE EILISH

"Luke you can't seriously crash into my house at night and come and tell me you want to take a bath at 3:00 am. I have to rest." I chuckle letting my best friend into the house.
He picks me up from behind making me scream.
"Put me down or I won't come" I order with a grin
"Okay okay"
Luke and I have known each other for three years and for me it was love at first sight, but not being able to have him as my boyfriend, since he already was, I decided to become his friend and from there our spectacular friendship was born.  he left with Ally about three months ago.

I put the last few things in my bag before I do this crazy night.
"You know sometimes I think how lucky it is to have a person next to you like you.
"You're special to me too Luke. I love you so much" I say snapping a short kiss on his right cheek. I see him smile and notice a dimple forming under his cheekbone.  It's something wonderful and I can only mentally smile and blush hoping he doesn't notice.
"Give it a run and into the water."  I nod and smile electrified.

His blue eyes of him, illuminated by the only light of the moon make him tremendously beautiful. I remain to admire him until he begins to speak.
"I think this is the best time to confess it y/n"
I frown and a slight wrinkle forms between my eyebrows.
"Do you remember the first time we met? I was engaged at the time but I don't deny that at the time I certainly wanted to hit you. You were the cause of many fights between me and Ally, and the reason why I left her.  ..I left her because she wasn't the love of my life and I think I only realized that late and I'm sure I wasted two years of my life with her At first I was jealous when you were dating guys  or you just talked to them and I thought it was normal among friends but then I realized it wasn't. It seemed unfair to me, so I tried to forget you but I didn't. I fell in love with you t / n "
He confesses and then turns his gaze back to the moon.
"Luke I'm sorry I made you suffer. I love you too and it may seem a bit selfish of me I'm glad you left that"
"So you wouldn't refuse if maybe I kissed you now, in the moonlight"
"No Luke, I would love it"

His mighty arms encircle my waist lacing at the base of my back to draw me closer to him.
A smile appears on our faces before they joined a deep kiss. Our lips seem not to want to detach, two souls in search of themselves that once found they do not want to let go.

I found my soul mate.