Izuna Uchiha

It was a late sunny afternoon in the Himura clan's estate, and everyone was preparing for the grand banquet held in honor of the Uchiha clan's visit and the new engagement between Izuna Uchiha and [Name] Himura. [Name] was dressed in a navy blue furisode kimono with white clouds printed on the silky cloth and she wore light makeup as well. Against her own will, Ayuka ordered the maids to put [Name]'s hair in a tight bun with complimentary hair accessories. When they were finished with her, the maids bowed down respectively to [Name], and left the room to prepare her other sisters for the banquet.

[Name] walked towards an open window in her room and rested her arms and head on the windowsill. She wasn't excited about the banquet despite the fact that it was held in her honor. Bored by the busyness of everyone, she glanced to her right and watched a few young kunoichi train and spar with each other. [Name] wished that she could join them, but the maids and her mother would've scolded her for doing so. Her freedom would soon disappear and be out of reach.

Half an hour later, a man shouted out, "Look! The Uchiha men have finally arrived!"

Startled by this, [Name] rose her head quickly towards the direction of the man's voice. From a distance, she saw a man with long, untamed, spiky hair leading the way with at least seven other men behind him. They were running towards the entrance gate of the Himura clan's estate and slowed down to a walk once they were a few feet away from it. 

The shoji screen door to [Name]'s room slid open, and Kirusa entered with a smile from ear to ear. She ran over to [Name] and joined her by the window.

"Did you see them yet? I haven't seen your future husband, but all of those Uchiha men are really handsome! Maybe you can hook me up with one after you get married, Nee-san." smirked Kirusa.

[Name] rolled her eyes at her love-sick sister and left the windowsill. "I don't want to get married, not to a man who I don't even know, at least."

Kirusa sighed and watched her father greet and welcome the Uchiha men to the Himura clan's estate. "Dinner should be an interesting sight then," she thought with a giggle.

At the banquet, there was a long dining table with various types of traditional Japanese dishes served. The decorations in the room were bright and colorful with golden intricate designs along the walls. [Name] sat three seats away on her father's right, and she breathed in and out to calm herself. 

"Stay calm, [Name]. There's nothing to be nervous about," she told herself mentally.

As her family, the important Himura clansmen, and the Uchiha men walked in, [Name] felt her heart beat speed up. She held onto her kimono sleeves tightly and tried her best to hold her head high. Whoever took a seat next to her on her left side would be her future husband. As the Uchiha men made their way to the table, [Name]'s palms started to sweat. She had no idea who this Izuna Uchiha was, and she wanted to just run away.

The man who she saw earlier with spiky untamed hair, walked by her and sat next to her father. Another young man with spiky raven hair and a long ponytail followed and sat down next to him. [Name] glanced to her left and met the eyes of her husband-to-be. Surprised by this, Izuna Uchiha shot a small smile at her. [Name] quickly turned away from him and decided to look at Fukiji who sat across from her at the dining table. Izuna chuckled at her reaction and turned his body to face her.

"You must be, [Name] Himura-san. I am Izuna Uchiha, the younger brother of Madara Uchiha. It is a pleasure to meet you," he greeted with a bow.

[Name] nodded at Izuna and gave him a small bow as well. "The pleasure is mine, Izuna-san."

Soon, the room was filled with laughter, conversations, and fun as everyone enjoyed the banquet. Alcohol was served at the banquet too, and [Name] was watching Izuna carefully. She wasn't a fan of alcoholics and alcohol, so she hoped that he wasn't one too. She remained calm and collected for the majority of the banquet and she had no intentions of holding a conversation with Izuna. She did not love him, for her heart belonged to the boy she once met in the forest.